Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Items not recieved please help

STU newcastle lockdown

Newcastle lockdown soulja
Jan 19, 2013
Newcastle upon Tyne
Ok so I bought a bottle from deltaforce2000 2 weeks ago and not seen hide no hair of it, I have pm'd and posted in his thread to get him to contact me.

the last message I recieved was Tuesday the 5th and it stated this "Hi Stu, courier will be collecting tomorrow. Thanks for your patients" so I think courier collecting wed I should have by thurs / fri at the very latest but I still not recieved a thing and had no communication from him.

This is his thread : http://p8ntballer-forums.com/threads/selling-off-pure-energy-4500psi-pmi-carbon-fibre-air-system-and-empire-prophecy-hopper.154485/

And whichever mod wishes to deal with this I will invite into the conversation/pm's I have had with this person

automag

Jan 14, 2008
Hiya

He sent a message on the 27th saying it had been paid and he has been on line on Wednesday. I would send another PM message asking if it has been sent,

If by Monday you have had no reply, I would then wait until the Postie has been...... If you paid by paypal and paid the fee's I would then open up a dispute.

Regards

Ants

Last edited:

STU newcastle lockdown

Newcastle lockdown soulja
Jan 19, 2013
Newcastle upon Tyne
Hiya

He sent a message on the 27th saying it had been paid and he has been on line on Wednesday. I would send another PM message asking if it has been sent,

If by Monday you have had no reply, I would then wait until the Postie has been...... If you paid by paypal and paid the fee's I would then open up a dispute.

Regards

Ants
This has now bin 2 weeks mate and not being funny but if its sent via courier then surely my post man has nothing to do with this ???

As for the pay pal I sent via person payment so I can't I paid via my credit card which occurred fees but other than that can I still put in a dispute on this I personally think 2 weeks is abit much even for the Royal Mail (and they can be bad)

NitroBall

SandStorm
Feb 20, 2006
Derby
You can add me to the convo. I will take a look, but checking out his profile, there really is not much here to go on.