Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Jitsuwarrior

Codiak

GWC 2010 #23
Dec 2, 2004
Newcastle
www.codiak.co.uk
Hello Mods, I have an on-going issue with Jitsuwarrior dating back to very early this year with regards to a Nicky T Training session he organised (it was advertised on this forum). I am the patient type and can usually wait if there is a good reason, so far I have yet to hear one.

To cut a long story short me and a few of my team mates paid our money to attend a session which come lunchtime got called off by Nicky T due to weather and rightly so as the bunkers were blowing away.

At this point Nicky was only interested in covering his transport so we could all have a free pass to another training session. Sounded fair and it was then in the hands of Jitsuwarrior to take care of this, something he said he would be in touch over when I spoke to him on the day.

This all seemed fair, we then later discovered that Jistuwarrior opted to have Nicky down to coach his team at an event rather than organise another training, something we didn't get an invitation to attend, but we also didn't get our training session we were owed either.

I asked for either another date to be set to attend at no cost or a refund of our money. This was through a mutual friend while I was present over the phone. He said he would get in touch, nothing happened.

I gave it a little bit of time then brought the issue up on PM which at first got no response despite seeing him on-line after I sent it, so I PM again and get a reply about him working away (fair enough). After another PM Jitsuwarrior has since said he would refund me and give the money as cash to a mutual 3rd party to pass to me due to paypal issues, this has since gone cold with no reply to my PM sent chasing this up.

Gassy also kindly sent him a PM to try and steer him in the right direction and he too has been ignored from my understanding.

Im not too sure how best to find a resolution to this, any suggestions / help from the mods would be appreciated, I do have a copy of my messages sent / and received by PM if the mods would like to see them.