The Home Of European Paintball

Keeping the other half sweet

crom-dubh

WHATEVER...
Sep 9, 2001
watford
Visit site
OK guys I need help

My girlfriend is now giving me grief because she says I am spending too much time paintballing, talking about paintball or spending too much money on paintball. What do I do? How can I get her off my case? I mean can you see a problem with wanting to iclude your marker into your love life? And asking her to dress up in my JT's? I mean its not as if I dont spend any time with her. I even try to get her involved in the sport. I let her wash my kit when finish for the day.

Fellas I need your advice.

Manning26

Crom, if you were a paintballin' freak-a-zoid when you met, then she really can't say too much. As long as you are actually spending quality time with her, then she needs to not be so needy. Either you're not giving her enough attention, or she's preparing to turn psycho, be careful, my friend.

crom-dubh

WHATEVER...
Sep 9, 2001
watford
Visit site
LOL cheers Manning

Unfortunatly she predates my all consuming passion for paintball so I cant even use that as an excuse. I dont know I just think that paintball is a tad more interesting than hearing about her day at work for 4 hours non-stop. Come to think of it watching paint dry is more interesting......

Manning26

Maybe those aren't the choicest words for your next conversation over this.;)

List of paintball widows I've had in the past eleven years:

Michelle- Complained whenever money didn't come her way, therefore paintball was her nemesis. She was also psycho.

Meghan- Girl I should've married (long story). She didn't care that I was gone every weekend, and that I could hardly help pay for stuff like rent, groceries, etc., because we were madly in love. Or she enjoyed her free time.

Molly-Very supportive at first, she came to all the tourneys, listened to my boring stories about people she didn't even know, blah, blah. But then, she realized how bored she was, quit going, and then started whining about me being gone so often.

There's hope Crom, maybe you got the wrong chick. Um, if you don't mind, please don't tell her I said that.

I've made a lot of sacrifices for this stupid-ass sport, you may have to do the same. I don't mean ditching your girl, I mean stuff like, eating less, not buying new clothes, riding a bicycle, stuff like that.

Good luck, Bud.:D

crom-dubh

WHATEVER...
Sep 9, 2001
watford
Visit site
Manning
I DID have lots of respect for you. I mean you really know your stuff about paintball and are always willing to help someone in need. But why did you finish with Meghan? Are you mad? I wish my girlfiend was a cool as that. A girl like that doesnt come round too often. Find her and get her back dude.

Manning26

ARGH, I screwed that one all up, we were even engaged. Now she lives half the country away, and, well, it's too complicated to put on here. Suffice it to say, she was a career girl, and I had responsibilities here, I would've held her back if she'd have stayed, and I'd have been a wreck if I'd have gone. She was the best, though.

tb-303

Shootin’ fools shootin’ fools
Oct 8, 2001
wolverhampton, UK
crom,
dude i can't believe your misses don't like you up till 1:30 doing posts on this forum!lol we need a life! poss we should have a new section,somewhere between newbies and speak you brains.for other halfs. they could bitch about us ballers and we can carry on here like normal. just give her some of that sweet lovin' that might sort it!
as for you manning its cheesey but as they say "it's better to have loved and lost.......(you know the rest)" don't you hate it when people say that?
tb-303
was that some p8ntballer bonding going on here before i joined in?looked like a precious moment:D

BTW manning, crom and i are friends and often take the piss every now and again but it's all friendly banter taken in jest.

Manning26

Yeah TB, I've seen you and Crom interact, I kinda' figured you guys were pals. See, here's a good example, Rancid the buffoon and I are,"pals," we,"joke," with each other. See, Rancid can joke about the crappiest thing that's ever happened to me, and there's no hard feelings, 'cause we're buds. If we weren't so close, I'd maybe drop by his place and beat him within inches of his life, and drink all the beer in his 'fridge, but we're pals!
RIGHT, BUDDY, FRIENDS TO THE END, RIGHT!?!...RIGHT!?!

;) Rancid, you boob, you're going to be sniffin' a lot after I give you a straight blast to the nose...huh?...yeah, that's what I thought.