Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Keeping warm and injury free

olliewidd

Jul 5, 2012
Layer up inbetween games. Gentle jog on the spot and gentle stretches throughout. Will stop the muscles cooling and clear the lactic acid build up. Warm fluids also a good idea. Keeps your core temperature up meaning you dont waste energy trying to stay warm.

alexd

http://essexaces.co.uk
Feb 17, 2006
Essex
www.facebook.com
Invest in some decent compression clothing and/or high quality ski thermals. Depending on your preference. Compression clothing can help reduce injuries and ski thermals (merino or alpaca) will help keep you warm. I doubt you'd need both though!

desponge

weekend warrior
Aug 6, 2003
Darlington
remember to warm up (exercise) properly before (plenty of stretches) and like the other guys said.........

RevengeP8nt14

Oct 21, 2013
Thermals are your best bet, not to thick and will keep you warm throughout the day. Do you really do stretches before a game? Or does that mostly apply to tourney teams as they have to be quick off the mark? Hmm interesting.. :unsure:

desponge

weekend warrior
Aug 6, 2003
Darlington
Thermals are your best bet, not to thick and will keep you warm throughout the day. Do you really do stretches before a game? Or does that mostly apply to tourney teams as they have to be quick off the mark? Hmm interesting.. :unsure:
stretching off before doing any physical exercise in the cold (even woodsball) is a must as you could damage muscles as you do a lot of sprinting/running and then sitting about and stretching off afterwards aswell as that's when the lactic acid builds up in your muscles and you then get cramp........

RevengeP8nt14

Oct 21, 2013
Oh yeah granted that you do stretches before any physical activity, I do football and rugby as a full time student and I do stretches before any activity, but I don't when Im paintballing because I just don't feel the need to? Maybe its just because I don't tend to run around sprinting all the time.