Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Kit Sale! Pmr/I4's & much more

.Havoc.

Aug 17, 2012
Derby
well i sent payment but haven't heard nothing either to say he has received it or sent the item (PE Jersey)

Im assuming he may be busy and perhaps its just my impatience too but generally i myself like to keep my buyers informed etc especially if Im committing to selling something.

we can assume he is quite busy and probably panic if we don't hear anything or get the items in few days...lol
Hi Meph, Im sure he'll be on tonight after work bud, i generally dont get worried unless it takes more than 5 working days or so... but then if you pay by paypal your covered anyway so I wouldnt worry too much.

H

Reactions: Mephestic

Mephestic

Sep 1, 2012
he hasn't been online since Saturday apparently according to his activity. Im going to give it until the weekend before filing a dispute.

maybe something has come up that's taking up his time-it happens but a bit of communication goes a long way just so we now where we stand!

Reactions: .Havoc. and Shay

.Havoc.

Aug 17, 2012
Derby
Looking at his history he has sold on here before and people have received his goods. How ever I agree with you Meph, his communication is sadly lacking... :cautious:

UrbanFox90

Ark Angels Member, Photographer
Oct 4, 2012
UK
Yeah im getting annoyed with this too. having paid and had no feedback from the seller i feel the michael is being taken. I can understand people work but when i sell things i am very tentative to the buyer. ADMINS any words of wisdom??

Reactions: Mephestic

.Havoc.

Aug 17, 2012
Derby
Not one of us have taken any contact details for him and that is a hard lesson we may have to learn from this thread... Personally I should have known better. :unsure: