Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Kit Sale! Pmr/I4's & much more

Mephestic

Sep 1, 2012
have some patience guys, royal mail can take upto 21 days to deliver a parcel unless its been sent special delivery, how do you know hes sent the stuff out and just not been online, really annoys me when people have no patience, yes ive been in the same boat waiting on something but theres not much you can do about it if its in the post, anything could have happend no one knows what as yet and already this threas seems to be turning into a bloody which hunt!!!
Rex I dont think its even a case of the items being sent - hes not even posted to say they have and he has logged in about 2-3 times since people have paid him and ignored this thread.
In truth if he had sent them he would just log in to update us or a quick post to say whats happening.

Common sense dictates that if your selling something here - you should probably keep your buyers informed at least as to whats happening, even if the items havnt been sent - how long does it take to log on? with internet smart phones and a computer available literally everywhere the only real reason he should have for not logging on and keeping his buyers informed is if he was on a plane and it crashed on a deserted island and he couldnt get a decent signal.

Ultimately theres a thing called "Personal Responsibility" too and if your choosing to sell various items its upon you to take responsibility for them and let your buyers know whats happening - not take peoples money and just forget about them?

I mean the guy may have gone away on an emergency or something but its not going to kill him to log online and say "Somethings come up - dont panic though I will post soon" or something to that effect.

Right now were sat here speculating as to whats going on - we have no clue and were stuck in no-mans land where were wondering whether to file a dispute or not and unable to probably make other purchases of the same item from other sellers as our money is tied here and we dont know if were going to get the item we bought or not!

Shay

Dec 15, 2012
Portsmouth
Rex I dont think its even a case of the items being sent - hes not even posted to say they have and he has logged in about 2-3 times since people have paid him and ignored this thread.
In truth if he had sent them he would just log in to update us or a quick post to say whats happening.

Common sense dictates that if your selling something here - you should probably keep your buyers informed at least as to whats happening, even if the items havnt been sent - how long does it take to log on? with internet smart phones and a computer available literally everywhere the only real reason he should have for not logging on and keeping his buyers informed is if he was on a plane and it crashed on a deserted island and he couldnt get a decent signal.

Ultimately theres a thing called "Personal Responsibility" too and if your choosing to sell various items its upon you to take responsibility for them and let your buyers know whats happening - not take peoples money and just forget about them?

I mean the guy may have gone away on an emergency or something but its not going to kill him to log online and say "Somethings come up - dont panic though I will post soon" or something to that effect.

Right now were sat here speculating as to whats going on - we have no clue and were stuck in no-mans land where were wondering whether to file a dispute or not and unable to probably make other purchases of the same item from other sellers as our money is tied here and we dont know if were going to get the item we bought or not!
That mate is very well said,

pleased someone said that

Last edited:

bojjob

#19 Blackout
Feb 22, 2012
Sussex
Guys you have a month and a half for paypal disputes. Best bet is to wait it out a little bit, don't just keep bombarding him wih a million messages and wonder why he cant be bothered to reply. How about finding someone on here who he plays with / knows him and ask them politely to possibly contact him. As said before, RM can take up to 3 weeks sometimes. 10 days isn't that much to wait.

Reactions: rexy and foot

UrbanFox90

Ark Angels Member, Photographer
Oct 4, 2012
UK
Well said meph! Really. rexy im actually quite annoyed at your post. Its well and good waiting I will wait for him to post but if he doesn't post where do we go from there? All were asking for is an update, how would you feel if you were £20 up the duff. Because thats where im sitting right now!

Does anyone play with this guy? Do any of the admins know this gentleman??

Last edited:

rexy

Northern Alliance
Jul 5, 2012
Northampton
Mephestic you said it yourself in an earlier post his phone could have logged automatically/in the background and hes not checked it, you click his display name and yeah says he was last online tuesday night, but if he was looking at any threads would say what thread he'd last looked at but it doesnt I.E. hes been logged in but done anything

if he'd had an emergency then cant be helped as personally if it was me last thing id be thinking about it a fourm if something serious came up

common sense??? you'd be surprised at how little some people have, not saying this guys one of them but you never know,
smartphones, not all there cracked up to be my blackbery is naff as im not paying for an app to better use a fourm, so if im out and about i have crap 3g, slow as tar
as for personal responsibilty theres not many people nowadays that would look at it like that frankly, thats just the way it is i know you had a bad expierence with the x7 but this just needs some patience, yes its no mans land but RM can be slow as, some people arnt on fourms daily even though there phone might atuo connect if they use there browser or anything yet with not even a week has passed from his last post (it was on this post btw) on ANY thread on this fourm youself and Havoc have between you determined his name and messaged him on FB!!!!

like bojjob said youve 6 weeks to file a dispute with paypal, RM can take upto 3

UrbanFox90 like i said ive been in the same situation yet i was in for £90 item took an age to get to me, but i got it before the seller replied

its not even been 8 fukk day days since this thread was started, be patient, chill out, bombarding someone with msgs isnt goin to get a response any quicker

if you payed the fees you covered ur own back end if the worst happens thats whats there for, if not and the worst happens its a mistake to learn from even on £100 its onli £4 for peace of mind if it goes belly up

end of the day Be Patient.