kyles such a poser

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave284

Platinum Member
Jan 4, 2008
nope, gunna have to reply to this.

''this is a high end marker from planet eclipse an
ego 06 thats been fully modded cure bolt ccu kit and star frame quite a good bit of kit very accurate and lots of velocity very light. i ll get some scalps with this baby !''

lots of velocity?

that annoyed me.

OddJob

Photographer
Oct 28, 2004
North Essex
Why do we need to see this? Have a think about what you post before you do it and think if it is useful to the community. A picture of a kid holding an old gun does nothing for it per se.

sundance1968

sundance1968
Jan 26, 2009
nottingham
chill out!

for one its posted as a hello you know as a hi
2 and at least im tring to get new blood into the sport, ive got a dozen kids aged 14 to 16 very interested in paintball and he played a few weeks ago
3 the thread ive put it in states pics and videos
4 you need to chill out and keep your mouth shut you moaning tw@t and think about how your comment as been useful to the paintball community!! because all youve generated is negativity!
5 and after all its only a picture?? i believe my son probably has more maturity than you have shown!

O.G reborn

Jan 29, 2008
for one its posted as a hello you know as a hi
2 and at least im tring to get new blood into the sport, ive got a dozen kids aged 14 to 16 very interested in paintball and he played a few weeks ago
3 the thread ive put it in states pics and videos
4 you need to chill out and keep your mouth shut you moaning tw@t and think about how your comment as been useful to the paintball community!! because all youve generated is negativity!
5 and after all its only a picture?? i believe my son probably has more maturity than you have shown!
I think a chill pill is required on this thread :) OK so the 'lots of velocity" comment could be taken the wrong way but I suspect it's more a kid happy as feck he has such a nice marker and showing it off a bit.

Sundance, given that I am sure there are many of the youngsters you are trying to help looking at these forums I would suggest a better choice of language. If you want help to get these youngsters involved in the sport there are many people on this forum who can help.

Nice to see an excited kid and a dad trying to support kids coming in but lets calm a little :)

sundance1968

sundance1968
Jan 26, 2009
nottingham
negativty

hey, that was a calm response but there was no need for such arrogance, i tell you what we'll settle this on the field! when kyle goes to rich's sup air at penkridge dave or oddjob and kyle can meet in the middle with just a hopper and a marker of their choice if kyle shoots him out he s got to take a picture of a kid holding his marker and post it! if he shoots out kyle i'll remove the link off the thread!
i think thats fair what do you say dave? oddjob?

OddJob

Photographer
Oct 28, 2004
North Essex
If you meant to say hi, say hi.

If I caused you to feel ill of the paintball community, sorry about that.

I don't see there is something to 'settle' as this is a forum and nothing negative was meant by me and I'm sure not by you in this slightly bullish persona you give over.

At the end of the day, the thread was a picture of a kid holding a gun which is not interesting for most of us. If it's your kid, excellent, glad he is playing. However, to the rest of us, there is not that attachment to the kid with a gun. I was evaluating the use of your post to help you be more productive on this forum rather than just posting random things and finding the admins telling you off. If you see it as arrogance or a threat, then so be it but that would be a misinterpretation, of which there have been countless on the net due to a limited way of communication.

Enjoy and I hope he does too.

paintballJett

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2008
Sm5 2lw
hey, that was a calm response but there was no need for such arrogance, i tell you what we'll settle this on the field! when kyle goes to rich's sup air at penkridge dave or oddjob and kyle can meet in the middle with just a hopper and a marker of their choice if kyle shoots him out he s got to take a picture of a kid holding his marker and post it! if he shoots out kyle i'll remove the link off the thread!
i think thats fair what do you say dave? oddjob?
P.s. I would hate my dad signing me up to fight on the field. I mean yeah I would take whats thrown at me on the field - but a guy that is supposed to support him thats not fair, plus you dont really know who you are dealing with - EDIT: In terms of paintball skill.

Please calm down and respect this forum as the friendly community it is.

sundance1968

sundance1968
Jan 26, 2009
nottingham
bullish? you were telling me off!

me bullish i do believe your embarrased, you were the ones having a go at me for daring to post link containing 5 pics i ll tell you what ill post some videos of grandma firing a ww2 machine gun is that more interesting to the paintball community? and as for my choice of saying hi ive spoken to a few people and and they seem fine. so dont make me out to be the ogre, the thread is there for all to see
see you @ penkridge! bring ur marker!

Status
Not open for further replies.