The Home Of European Paintball

la soya at toulouse

Wadidiz

EnHaNcE tHa TrAnCe
Jul 9, 2002
Stockholm, EU
Visit site
Originally posted by JohnnyMann
Is someone shoot me so many times with the obvios intent of hurting me, I would beat the living $hit out of him!
Not saying that I like to hurt people, but with all that adrenalin, the reaction would be to put him to sleep.
Matter of of fact, if I even saw him trying to hurt one of my teammate, I would prob do the same thing.
I know fighting is wrong, but when someone deliberately try to hurt me, the reaction can only be one.

/J

Ps, I do not approve of fysical contacts in this sport, but the line gotto be drawn somewhere.
I'm with the Mann here. Shooting someone with paintballs any time except during the normal course of a game = assault and battery = the same as punching someone in the face or anywhere else. Of course the natural reaction would be to fight back, which would be self-defense and would be justifiable if done as an immediate reaction.

If one trusts the authorities under such circumstances then maybe a person can take the pain and then proceed to prosecute the offender.

On a PB field, when such an assault is witnessed by the officials then the only proper recourse is to apply the full penalties.

In Millennium X Ball, if someone assaults someone else with clearly intentional bonus balling and there is no doubt about it on the part of officials that witness it then that person will receive a match misconduct (10 minute) penalty and will most likely be suspended for at least that game.

If I witness that in Millennium 7-player I will also do everything I can to get the proper penalty applied.

Let paintball be paintball and street fighting be street fighting. The twain should never meet.

Steve

Wadidiz

EnHaNcE tHa TrAnCe
Jul 9, 2002
Stockholm, EU
Visit site
Forgot to add: I despise the kinda talk you hear sometimes: "Anybody that dares to bunker one of my front players will definitely get an extra ball or two in the back. That will teach them!":mad:

Steve