The Home Of European Paintball

Large Bottles

Cube

M2Q'd eblade or the LV1...decisions, decisions
May 4, 2002
Warrington
Originally posted by Philip
Dunno, but the markers will hold a lot more than that :D
Risa's full 20oz's weigh on average 1.55kg...don't ask me what that is in oz, I'm not old enough to understand it all......dammit man I was a scientist, I worked in micrograms:D :D ;)

and as an answer I've run a 1.9l max flo 'on gun' and I'm currently running a 1.5 angel air 'on gun' as well. No problems with the frame taking the weight, (metal frames though not this plasticy stuff).

On gun or remote, really it's down to whatevers comfortable for you. I prefer 'on gun', but I did run remote when it was "trendy" to do so.

FUBAR you shouldn't have any weight problems on a decent grip frame with a full 20oz running into a bottom line, emphasis on shouldn't, I know not what frame it is.:p

FUBAR

Yank Car Nut!
Aug 1, 2002
Milton Keynes, Bucks, UK
www.mkb.cc
Its somekind of Spyder (I think its an AMG) I don't know yet as I havent got the gun yet, a mate of mine is sorting me out a package in exchange for "Virtual Online Game Money" (Ever heard of a game called MCO) so the stuff is only going to cost me shipping.

FUBAR

P.S. 2 1/2 lbs = 1.1kg (I just went and look at my York Weights) so 1.5 kg (gets out my calculator) is about 3.4lbs

AH Motor city online, how big is the online community on there and is it anygood. I would subscribe to it but I only have a weedly 56k connection.
I have a 1.9 HPA setup on my marker and In my opinion it feels like it weighs less then when I had my old spyder xtra with 20z co2.
If you are getting a spyder consider getting a HPA set up as you will notice a considerable increase In consistancy and performance.:D

FUBAR

Yank Car Nut!
Aug 1, 2002
Milton Keynes, Bucks, UK
www.mkb.cc
Originally posted by Tortoise-Licker
If you are getting a spyder consider getting a HPA set up as you will notice a considerable increase In consistancy and performance.:D
I will do eventually, not enough £££ atm tho. is Angel Air worth the extra £?

The MCO community is a good one if you know nice people and are in a decent club (like me) I have a weedy 56k modem and i play on the Pacific Coast Servers from the UK! and its ok for me.

FUBAR

Ouch a WDP A.I.R. on a spyder thats overkill in a big way.
For ease of use if I was you consider buying a screw fit bottle if you are going to air. As long as the output pressure is set to 800psi you can screw it straight on to your bottom line. And should you need to you can always screw your Co2 bottle back on.
Some thing like a Pure energy bottle would suit you as they are dirt cheap and have screw fits. They also come with a 800 psi output as standard:D