Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Lasered AXE

AirHead

Still tastin' paint
Aug 6, 2009
Shrewsbury
If you're interested I've got a unused Reloader B hopper that you can go nuts on, free of charge, on the condition that you can laser the Karma logo and name onto my Creed. :) I'll pay postage for both of course, but let me know.

WingNut

UK Redskins
Oct 31, 2003
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
If you're interested I've got a unused Reloader B hopper that you can go nuts on, free of charge, on the condition that you can laser the Karma logo and name onto my Creed. :) I'll pay postage for both of course, but let me know.
Let me have a think about that if that's ok with you....

Happy to do the lasering, just not sure on swapping it for a reloader B, considering I don't really need one and I have a spare one already.

Cheers

Wingy...

AirHead

Still tastin' paint
Aug 6, 2009
Shrewsbury
I meant the reloader to be for you to try out the lasering on a hopper like you were wondering about - whether you keep it afterwards or not is up to you mate. Either way, I'd love a logo done, so if you don't take this then I'm paying you. :)

Monkeyboi

was ROSSTHEGUYVER
Nov 18, 2009
www.youtube.com
Hey wingnut I would like some work done mate I want my logo put on my markers pm me mate and il chat to you about what it is and weather you would be up for it or as I'm not far from you if I pay u I can use it and that way less work for u

WingNut

UK Redskins
Oct 31, 2003
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
Artwork guidline for laser engraving

ANYTHING other than that specified below will incurr an additional artwork fee.

Adobe Illustrator (AI or EPS - must be version 8 or lower)

CorelDraw (CDR - any version from 9 to X4)

1.All text must be converted to curves/paths.
2.All outlines must be converted to objects/paths
3.All objects/paths must be combined and not grouped.
4.All geometry must be of a professional quality with a reasonable amount of nodes (control points).
5.A vector format file containing embedded bitmaps is not a true vector artwork and therefore cannot be used.
6.White geometry cannot be used as a mask to hide any parts of the design.
7.Overlapping geometries must be welded to form one path.

Cheers

Wingy...

Blue Beanie

I <3 Summer!!!!!
Dec 27, 2009
Devon
how much for the kinetic logo on the barrel if you were to do the artwork as i am dog s$$t at PC stuff

basktm

Dec 14, 2010
somerset
ANYTHING other than that specified below will incurr an additional artwork fee.

Adobe Illustrator (AI or EPS - must be version 8 or lower)

CorelDraw (CDR - any version from 9 to X4)

1.All text must be converted to curves/paths.
2.All outlines must be converted to objects/paths
3.All objects/paths must be combined and not grouped.
4.All geometry must be of a professional quality with a reasonable amount of nodes (control points).
5.A vector format file containing embedded bitmaps is not a true vector artwork and therefore cannot be used.
6.White geometry cannot be used as a mask to hide any parts of the design.
7.Overlapping geometries must be welded to form one path.

Cheers

Wingy...
:confused: is that in Chinese or mandarin ???

lost me their mate, will you do artwork as well, no pics or anything just writing

Duncan Berry

London Tigers 2
May 27, 2008
Cambridge
prety much what he is saying is if you want to make the artwork, then design it in adobe illustrator using the vectoring tools

a Vector is basically a mathmatical representation. So due to this it can be scaled to anysize and maintain perfect detail, as well as being redrawn without any loss in quality (perfect edges)

A bitmap aka raster file are an assortment of pixels of different colour, the more pixels the higher the quality (same principle as a digital camera, more = higher detail)