Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Lasers

ratboyab

Jul 25, 2003
U.K.
I play paintball at paintball centres in the UK (not tournament) and I am planning on getting a laser for an air pistol and placing it on my gun, does anyone know if they allow lasers?

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
whats most shocking here is that joe bob said not to get a laser sight?!?! the king of rec ballers said not to get a laser sight. are we finally converting him?!?!?!?!?!?!?! :D

good call j.b.....i can call you j.b. can't i? ;)

it's really cool...

To watch J.B. rec-ini's slow conversion from punter to a pretty knowledgable dude. More and more of his post are becoming worth reading....I dig it.
And yeah. Don't buy a laser sight. You'll look camp, and these are paintguns...not sniper rifles...not worth it.
-Mike

Tom Allen

TFP
Jul 4, 2003
Cardiff
One thing that has crossed my mind, if you use a laser on your paintball gun, everyone will see the laser and know where you are, and that's the last thing you want. A better idea if you need some sort of sight, is the red dot sight, that put a dot in your view rather than on the target. These sights can't be seen by other players but still give you the red dot that you're after.

PaintballBudgie

Stroke the badge Kenneth!
About 10 yaers ago , in the dark times before I discovered tourney ball, I used to play and work at a site. The owner and myself bought laser sights mainly to use on night games.

2 problems. You zero your laser sight in and after a couple of dozen shots the laser is off targets and needs re-sighting.

Second problem if you play night games, When someone turns their laser sight on its a big advert where they are even if you can't see the person just shoot at the red dot. (If its misty follow the beam back to source.)

I now only play super air or hyperball and feel much better for it.