Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Latest Federation Meeting

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
I just don't see how his player representation can be compromised just because he works for Dye, what on earth could other players say?

If we start creating positions to represent this, that and whatever, we'll have more frikkin people sitting round the table than we had playing in events last year.

I could well be wrong in my thinking Raff but let's see what others have to say on the subject.

jagerpirate

--East Coast NV--
Oct 26, 2007
Aberdeen
I dont know Tommy but unless he's very high up in Dye then it really is an non-issue. Surely thats the only possible way his position could be compromised.

just my lowly thoughts...

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
I dont know Tommy but unless he's very high up in Dye then it really is an non-issue. Surely thats the only possible way his position could be compromised.

just my lowly thoughts...
Ellcie Conway effectively runs Dye over here with Tommy working in sales; Tommy's still relatively young and I am sure he will move up the Dye ladder very quickly but as you suggest, he won't be compromised in his present position.

dentylad

Apr 24, 2008
I got a bit of a idea on funding,maybe you could have membership for players, people could pay a small fee each year which entitles people to a discount to events and maybe equipment bought from the supporting members of the federation.

dentylad

Apr 24, 2008
yeah,maybe they could amalgamate the two.Just means that it removes strain from the fed board members to fork out.That way the more you play the more benefit you get from all those brain waves coming from Robbo, Tommy, Gill, Wendy and the rest of the crew,which ultimately means better events for us all.Then maybe they could give all us Northerners a decent tourney up here!

jitsuwarrior

Old Baller, getting older
Jun 14, 2007
Northern England
Denty,

where do you play? There are a lot of Northern teams playing all over, and when there has been Northern events, i.e. Northern Masters, Superleague, Ionman to name a few they have not had a massive take up.

Coming back to the thread I have never met Tommy but if people are happy with him then so am I, Heck I am sure there are other players as well (trade staff also play) who are on the board, and I bet they will look at it from a non biased perspective.

The board seems to have a good mix and looking at the Masters alone, it is working in the right direction. People need to stop turning mole hills into mountains and let the board do their job.

If players are unhappy and they are justified I am sure they will buy Pete a coffee or something and chat to him at an event.

Come on guys, give ALL the Federation a break and support it, otherwise we are only killing our own game.

Pete if I am out of order with this post then please delete it, I just think some people are willing to give you and your team time and a little respect.

dentylad

Apr 24, 2008
yo jitsu, i played superleague and i still play at point,infact i might aswell live on site considering the amount of time i spend there.