Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Legalities

Hello.
I wonder if anyone could help me here?
I have quite a big garden.Not very big.But big enough for about 3-4 people to have a little scrimmage.
Would it be legal for me to use it for paintball if I netted the whole thing up.
(I don't mean throw a net or across the top half arsed-ly,I mean like hermatically seal it so no paint can get out whatsoever.And two layers of netting for the entrance to it.)
The only problem I can think of would be my area.
I live on the a40.But my house is on the motorway side and my garden is on the otherside of the house.Like this.

garden ^^ house ^^ motorway

What do you think?

Braz2

Spotty Male Totty
Apr 6, 2002
SE England
Visit site
Hi Mate

Im sure there are no laws against using a paintball marker in you garden. Especially if it's all sealed off. I had a go in my sisters back garden, she called the local council peeps to see if there were any problems with it and they were cool with it.

Im sure someone will correct me if im wrong.

Does that mean your mate got his gear?

Cube

M2Q'd eblade or the LV1...decisions, decisions
May 4, 2002
Warrington
Originally posted by skullicious
Not yet...He will though.When he lights up his first person he'll buy the equipment there and then.
I was thinking as well we could all hang out at mine and go through a case of paint or whatever just sharpening up our snapshooting etc.
Just ideas.
I think it may be similar to the law about using an air rifle, can't use them in a public place, but private land is OK with permission as long as you do not or cannot affect or injure people outside your area. It's your land and so you have permission. watch out for local bylaws on noise pollution, (now considered an environmental and a human rights offence)

I shot P'ball's against walls in gardens and yards for testing and snapshooting with no problems without extra netting but I think it would be a good idea.

Check first so when your neighbours kick off you can tell them to contact the nice people at the council that do bugger all.

Either that or put some seats out get a few beers in and let em watch :D

Braz2

Spotty Male Totty
Apr 6, 2002
SE England
Visit site
Sounds good to me mate. I will sacrafice myself so your mate will get his own equipment.

As for the netting i can't help you sorry. We could always cut up a load of my mum old tights LOL;)