Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

lengths of air bottles?

>humantarget<

Oct 14, 2012
Im looking to upgrade my steel bottle :)rolleyes:yeah i know, but im still a noob) for a carbon fibre jobbie. My steel bottle is a nice length, which fits nice in the shoulder and the gun feels comfortable. The problem I have is that I would like a 0.8l/4500, but the length is too short. The gun is too close and doesnt feel right, and the 1.1l/4500 feel nice in the length but make the gun too back heavy, unbalanced. So what im trying to get at is, are all bottles the same dimensions? Is it something im just going to have to adapt to? Do different makes of bottles come in different sizes, shorter but fatter, longer but thinner etc?
I should say that I have looked at a few bottles down my local field but they are all GI sportz (0.8l and 1.0l)
I hope my ramblings and waffling makes sense to you all.

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
All shapes and sizes. You are best getting hands on at a retailers shop or an event

But there are other options such as drop forward turned around to a drop backward, rail mount ASAs and many more

F3Z

Mar 17, 2003
Bristol, UK
If the 1.1 is the right size but too heavy then take a look at the ultra light tanks like the stako or fuels. These things weigh less than you average carbon .8 so should give you the best of both worlds.