Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Life?

Blue Beanie

I <3 Summer!!!!!
Dec 27, 2009
Devon
I am looking at buying a dm9 but it has been very well used; a year of nexus use so training and all millenniums at cpl level and the nsp. It has also had a season of semipro use and another year of use. So my questions to you guys;
Will it still perform beautifully?
Do paintball guns have X number of years use and if so has this gun been used that much?
Should I get it or look at a newer dm9?
Thanks guys
Tom

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
Some guns that have been used lots will be better than a gun that has never been used. But with some thing like a DM you replace every oring and its a new gun again. So its all about maintenance. You look after it, it will shoot fools for you :cool:

Blue Beanie

I <3 Summer!!!!!
Dec 27, 2009
Devon
So are you saying that if I change any relevant oranges it will shoot as new?
Thanks for the fast reply btw lump, you mods are very fast to help
Tom

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
So are you saying that if I change any relevant oranges it will shoot as new?
Thanks for the fast reply btw lump, you mods are very fast to help
Tom
Sort of yes, DM's are easy to sort out if there is a problem. And the nexus ones are always a good buy

Dave284

Platinum Member
Jan 4, 2008
I am looking at buying a dm9 but it has been very well used; a year of nexus use so training and all millenniums at cpl level and the nsp. It has also had a season of semipro use and another year of use. So my questions to you guys;
Will it still perform beautifully?
Do paintball guns have X number of years use and if so has this gun been used that much?
Should I get it or look at a newer dm9?
Thanks guys
Tom
If its the one that i'm thinking of then it's still a good shooter, was used yesterday and ran flawlessly. the seller has really looked after it

No matter the age on any gun, with the right care and attention it will perform. Theres still autocockers, dm4's, shoebox shockers, 4x4s and countless other guns from back in the jerassic period which will perform as intended.