Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

lincoln masters may

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
nout wrong with the weather!!! im from manchester, i like rain!!!

well done and thanks to all the marshals for doing a brilliant job all day, not a single bad comment to make about any of them, stirling work.

thanks for a great day to all the koth teams, some good players in the making there for sure, especially well done to massive attack.......chuck will get you next time!!!

also nice to bump into a few people ive not seen in AGES, hi to you all!

Tonee

Dec 16, 2005
Hartlepool
Aye good game guys n gurls!

Hey Wendy - who's the people who have us on camera in our boxers doing midnight training? :rolleyes:

Stevie_c

Mighty KPA Gaffer
Mar 3, 2006
West Midz
www.kpapaintball.com
was a fairly good day, but i think having only a few games was a nightmare, sometime having to wait over an hr between each one, in the rain as well! lol
the turn around time between them was far too long for us (only 8 teams!), by the time the next match was up everyone was getting stiff and tired! oh well, still was a top day.
Thanks all.

KitsuneAndy

Platinum Member
Stevie_c said:
was a fairly good day, but i think having only a few games was a nightmare, sometime having to wait over an hr between each one, in the rain as well! lol
the turn around time between them was far too long for us (only 8 teams!), by the time the next match was up everyone was getting stiff and tired! oh well, still was a top day.
Thanks all.
We had a 2 hour wait at one point, which sucked.

NitroBall

SandStorm
Feb 20, 2006
Derby
StrawmanPB im woundering who has the videos of us running around the feilds in our boxer shorts?
haha

heard 1 of you boys was rugby tackled by 1 of the players from my team, a girl....:p