Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Looking for a player, Looking for a game ? then post here

hipjaw

pbplayr.blogspot.co.uk // Reading Entity // #22
Apr 8, 2011
Bristol
pbplayr.blogspot.co.uk
In all seriousness Reading Entity are looking for an experienced player to complete our roster for 2013/14. This player must have good knowledge of the game as well as the time and money to commit to training 2 weekends a month (sat & sun) as well as the CPPS series and 1 Millennium event this year before we commit to a full season in 2014. We train in the Bristol area just off the M5. Message the facebook group (link above) to sign up.

john shelley

in the face
hi i have got a friend who has just started playing paintball he has all his own kit and is ready to play hes played some walk on events at diffrent places hes also playd a bit off supair he wants to play a session in cpps confrance next year he is from stoke on trent and has no transport he can get a lift up to cpps on the event days so thats not a problem its just a problem for him get there for traning but if a team that goes near stoke would like him to play then plz let me know i play race 2 and he not up for that so someone in confrance should give him a go plz give a new commer to the sport a chance thanks john

skip

dog for life
May 10, 2005
taunton
www.teamsnatch.co.uk
Players Wanted

After winning the premier A race to 2 div of the CPPS in 2012 SNATCH will be playing the Elite race to 4 div in 2013. We are there for looking for one or two more players to fill out our roster.

We are looking for players that have some experience but you don't have to have played at the top level before. Reliability and a love for the game is very important to us.

SNATCH is one of the longest running teams in UK and well supported by a number of company's.

So if this sounds like you or you want to know more please pm me on here or on Facebook at I Love SNATCH.

Reactions: Ainsley

OLIHOC

Banned
Aug 23, 2005
Visit site
My name is Oliver Hockaday,

I played for Disruption 06 07 08. Recently started training again and now looking for a team for CPPS.

Anyone that remembers me can vouch for me I hope.

Let me know via PM

Thanks.

cwkotw

Aug 30, 2004
Visit site
Care Bears Helfire are looking for a dedicated snake player to play div 1 cpps this season, the player needs to be able to afford to play and have his/her own transport, would also need to be able to train in the oxford area at least once a month.

As well as playing cpps we also put a team in the super5s series on a regular basis, the race div in which we are pitting a team in on the 24th. So would be a great time to meet and play with us all.

All the care bears are an easy bunch of guys to get along with and treat each other as and extended family. we have our own full training field in oxford

Our sponsers are lips, just paintball and max events.

If you are interested and fulfill all the requirements please send me a pm

Last edited:

soul snatcher24

Jan 9, 2009
King's Lynn
hi all

team domination are looking for a couple of players to play in CPPS div 2, race to 2. players needed for at least the first event (6th&7th april) possibly all season, we train on the saturday as well as playing on the sunday.

facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/Team-Domination/201128039928785

previous race to 2 experience is preferable but not essential, if you are interested either reply on here, hit me up with a pm or send us a message on the facebook page

any response would be appreciated :)

cheers
Ryan, team domination