Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Looking for a vanguard creed v2 preferably with upgrades

Eggheadballer

Support my game and wear my paint
Feb 3, 2013
Stevenage
Thread name says it all really. Have a proto rail ATM but played with my mates v2 (bad move really) now looking at prices and what's about. Really want one!!

Looking to spend no more then £250. Money will be sitting here waiting on Wednesday so come on people tempt me =D

Thanks dan

clarkieboy

platinum / lifetime member team jokers
Jan 15, 2007
bramley leeds 13 west yorkshire.
Thread name says it all really. Have a proto rail ATM but played with my mates v2 (bad move really) now looking at prices and what's about. Really want one!!

Looking to spend no more then £250. Money will be sitting here waiting on Wednesday so come on people tempt me =D

Thanks dan
heres 1 £250 posted but open to offers ! comes with every thing in box from new ver 2 rare edition 1 of 30 ive been told !
http://s1228.beta.photobucket.com/user/clarkieboy1/media/paintball bits/SAM_1593_zps4863a0f7.jpg.html?sort=3&o=1

Last edited:

Eggheadballer

Support my game and wear my paint
Feb 3, 2013
Stevenage

fathead

Mar 29, 2010
wirral
Personally £250 for a creed is a lot but only my option but Clarke is open to offers an if it's being teched by the legend him self FOOT then you won't go wrong mate, I've bought guns and asked foot for a lot of help over time an even tho I've never met the man would trust him with what ever he says without question :)

Reactions: clarkieboy