Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

MACDEV and DANGEROUS POWER now in the UK!!!!

Aug 20, 2007
Well the current settings on the stock board would be as follows, open grip frame when the gun is on and press and hold the little copper button on the bottom of the board, it will flash and then either flash red or green as the last flash, if it flashes green then you can reprogramme the board if it flashes red you have just put the tournament lock on so you will have to repeat the process again.

Now once you have taken of the tournament lock you will need to turn the gun off then holding in the trigger turn the gun on and keep trigger held, the led will now go white, keep the trigger held until it goes blue. Once it has gone blue you are on the first setting, press the trigger twice more till it goes to solid white. Now press and hold the trigger till the light goes off, it will then flash 'x' amount of times, this indicate's which mode you are currently in. Fresh from the box it will flash 1 will is semi uncapped, once it has finished flashing pull the trigger 5 times, this puts it into mode 5 which is the millenium max ramp, or pull it 4 times for millenium mid ramp. Both have same kick in but mode 5 measure the time between pulls from the first shot so it kicks it alot easier.

But as we all know the millenium rules have now changed - i will get details up tomorrow of how anyone with a droid at present can get there board flashed with the new software.

Am i right lump? ;)

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
you are but does it fall in this whole

Markers will be
limited to 15 balls per second, defined as no two consecutive shot maybe timed shorter
than 65ms apart. Trigger activation may be stored for up to 100ms after trigger pull
but must be cancelled on the next trigger activation (this is to allow guns to shoot at
15bps in semi-automatic mode). Ramping of shots will be allowed only once 7.5bps
has been achieved and then the marker may ramp to 15bps only if the 7.5bps is
continually maintained. Once the trigger is released only a single additional shot may
be discharged thereafter.

:confused:;)

Aug 20, 2007
As he said ;)

All spares are in later this week, from screw its to full drive trains, cyborg solenoids and eye cables.

We also have the militia lube in stock as well, for those in the know the milita lube has been tested in freezing conditions to ensure to matter what the conditions it works to keep your gun running smoothly.

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
and me i am giving mine a run out for the first time. looking forward to seeing if it will live up to the hype :cool: do you have contrast kits ? or know any one wanting parts swap ?

James@Kartelprime

JCS Sport
Nov 22, 2003
Elsham - N Lincs
Visit site
As yet there are no contrast kits made for the droid, i have heard nor seen nothing to say that there will be anything in the future but they are available for the Borg so i should imagine at some point they may make them for the droid.

What colour you got? I may be interested.