Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

marker advice

tb-303

Shootin’ fools shootin’ fools
Oct 8, 2001
wolverhampton, UK
looking at getting a marker after Christmas.a friend has an automag and an automag rt.the rt is great but what i want to know is whats the difference between the two.i've been told but i've forgotten.i've seen both on smartparts.com and they are both the same price which made me wonder what you gain with the Rt(besides a foxier marker)
tb-303
Crom i know i can ask you but i just haven't got round too it!
BTW top game yesterday! just need to cut out my crack cocaine habit to play more!

Mark

UK Cougars
Jul 9, 2001
England
www.ukcougars.co.uk
dunno about the Mag and the Rt being the same price??
but the RT you have to run it on compressed air the Mag you can use either co2 or compressed air so that is a huge jump in costs between the two
if you like the idea of throwing loadsa paint then go with the RT
the Mag won't recharge as quick as the RT so thats the main difference but the RT is way way heavier than the Mag so make your choice
of the two I personally would go with the Mag but then as I said "personally" try and see if you can find someone to let you fire theirs to see which you like the most
as long as a paintball comes out the of the barrel and hits what you are aiming at and you are happy with the way it works go with that
oh what the hell spend £1000 + and get a high end electro
see the choice is easy...

tb-303

Oct 8, 2001
wolverhampton, UK
check www.smartpartseurope.co.uk in special offers both the Automag and the RT are £400.unless their site is wrong(suprised me) to be honest with my playing style i dont need to blast 15 pellets a second.but accuracy and reliability are what i need.and before anyone says,NO i don't want a tippman.i'd rather get a better 2nd hand mag or Rt.
tb-303

crom-dubh

WHATEVER...
Sep 9, 2001
watford
Visit site
The difference is that the RT runs on air only. RT stands for reactive trigger which basically means that the pressure used to pull the trigger is less than the pressure exerted to push the trigger back into the foreward position. Which means you can fire very fast. The gas/air chamber on an RT also has the quickest fill time on any gun which also adds to how many shot you can fire a second ( 20 a second I think ). The other differences are cosmetic really. Smartparts are selling a Mag and an RT for £400 each. The RT is just the gun and the Mag comes with barrel, bottomline and expansion chamber.

pupster01

www.Teamapoc.co.uk
Nov 13, 2001
Watford
teamapoc.co.uk
what are you like

john - bobby

make love not war

sorry forgot you boys already do
i have been in battle with you both and your lucky if you get 15 shorts off a game

only kidding you know i love you really

just not in the physical way you love one another

:D :D :D

tb-303

Oct 8, 2001
wolverhampton, UK
John who? i know that you like talking about yourself but this going too far!!
tb-303
that ain't how you spell my name!

tb-303

Oct 8, 2001
wolverhampton, UK
how did you get Itchy and scratchy to fit? i haven't been able to reduce the size. but i have got a breakdancin monkey though!
tb-303