Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

marker/ complete setup

baller91

"Perfectly Engineered"
Dec 14, 2008
southampton, hampshire
i am new to paintballing an am looking for a marker/ complete setup (marker, air system, etc)

i have set myself a budget of £100-£150 as i am just a beginner.

if you have a marker in this price range for sale please post here.

thanks

Tom

Ellis90

London Attrition
Nov 7, 2008
south
got a tippmann a5 with flatline, shocktech drop foward (makes the setup smaller and sexier) upgraded cyclone (squishy paddle, techt metal ratchet), 120 posted? shoots sweet, has served me amazingly. reviews here: http://www.pbreview.com/products/reviews/1160/

great cond. if you want to use another barrel other than the flatline will need new barrel adaptor. if you want i can include a dye UL black 14in barrel that fits it, and a J&J ceramic 14in barrel also, for an extra £25.

this setup is brilliant for the woods and recreation paintball, if you want it for tournment/sup air ball dont bother

pics on request, pm me if interested.

baller91

"Perfectly Engineered"
Dec 14, 2008
southampton, hampshire
well to be honest i will start off with woodsball but really want to move onto tournaments, etc.

i so i have been told to look for an "etek", "PMR" or "ego 05-06"

so thanks for you offer

Tom

cwkotw

Aug 30, 2004
Visit site
you wont get an etek,05 or 06 air, and bits for £150 mate!
agreed you might be able if you lucky to get the gat for that price but an air tank with a decent amout of life in it will be about £80 alone. but will keep my eye open for you

snax

round the town funky kwow
Mar 11, 2008
st.neots
jack judge is selling a very nice hopper for cheap, and i have a 1.1 nxe tank cover to put over your tank if a 1.1.