Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Massive kit clear out Part 3: Masks, tanks, loaders, packs, DVDs etc Prices Dropped!

hello_moto

Feb 7, 2010
Birmingham
still mulling over the 100th monkey bounce cap despite it being too big for my head.

any idea how it compares to a large sized baseball cap like the DYE flexit you've also got on sale.

interested in having both but worried about forking out £20+ for a cap that might be too loose fitting!

IL-Tom

Paint Magnet
Mar 24, 2005
Getting Shot Off The Break
Visit site
still mulling over the 100th monkey bounce cap despite it being too big for my head.

any idea how it compares to a large sized baseball cap like the DYE flexit you've also got on sale.

interested in having both but worried about forking out £20+ for a cap that might be too loose fitting!
It's quite tight fitting on me so probably a bit smaller than the Dye cap. I do have another Hundredth Monkey cap, which is smaller but a bit older. Can do that for £10 posted + Paypal fees.

hello_moto

Feb 7, 2010
Birmingham
can i trouble you for a pic of the smaller bounce cap (just interested in what the design is and colour) please?

will give a definitive answer about whether i'll be taking the cap(s) or not.

cheers

hello_moto

Feb 7, 2010
Birmingham
thx for the pic. I've got i4s which leave the forehead area rather exposed. The smaller bounce cap doesnt seem to afford much forehead coverage if worn back to front and tipped at an angle to accomodate my googles.

so, i'll take my chances with the XL one in your original post please, although i hope i dont regret it lol.