Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Massive kit clear out Part 3: Masks, tanks, loaders, packs, DVDs etc Prices Dropped!

red dragon

red dragon
Mar 18, 2008
uk
Hey mate still havent had any details off you with regards of the dvd heros for a day thanks.

johnny l

Aug 4, 2010
kit for sale

have you still got the planet ecipse white elbow pads and the urban camo white tank cover if so i will take them for your asking price, many thanks johnny l

hello_moto

Feb 7, 2010
Birmingham
just wondering whether you found some spare time in your busy schedule to post out items.

ideally would like to try out the cap @ CPPS this sunday but not the end of the world if i dont have it by then.

(but i'd be real happy if it turned up by Saturday lol:D)

IL-Tom

Paint Magnet
Mar 24, 2005
Getting Shot Off The Break
Visit site
just wondering whether you found some spare time in your busy schedule to post out items.

ideally would like to try out the cap @ CPPS this sunday but not the end of the world if i dont have it by then.

(but i'd be real happy if it turned up by Saturday lol:D)
I haven't I'm afraid. I've been working out of 3 different offices this week and haven't even had time to go an buy all the boxes for most of this stuff yet. I've got some of the smaller stuff posted today, some big things will go tomorrow and the rest on Saturday. I'll notify people via PM when their items are posted.