Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Massive Kit Sale,G6r,NT11,Pro Jerseys,Pants,Masks,Ect.PRICE DROPS

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
Ha Ha Ha , you make me laugh when I see Posts like that ?? Put some more money in it then ?? he`s right It`s cheap enough !!

Reactions: cheyenne

shootinropez

Sep 6, 2012
Kent
Care_Bears mate, its an offer, it's not a lowball considering he's not asking too much more than that. Not sure why you're getting on at me for it?
Also, you don't know me-how can you tell me to put more money in, how do you not know that i have little more money than that, which is to be spent on other things? I'm a student so putting lots of money into paintball is difficult to me, so i try to do it as cheaply as possible.

Last edited:

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
Sorry Mate, It wasn`t a personal dig at you, That`s why I put > when I see Posts like that ?? and if you look , you`ll see it quite a lot. as every time the person Knows how much they`ve got in their bank before they`ve even started to negotiate to buy, and thinking how expensive this game is in the first place with a buyer want to undercut by pennies, I wonder if that buyer can afford to even Play or be involved in Paintball. just so you know, I also Blame the Sellers that agree with selling stuff Under Priced, which makes it difficult for other Sellers that Know how much things are worth but are letting things go for a price that makes having anything to do with Paintball .. Worthless !!!
Like I said sorry Mate !! I`m sure your a top guy.

shootinropez

Sep 6, 2012
Kent
Cheers mate, just felt a bit personal, especially as we don't know each others situatons. like i said, i love paintball too much to give it up, but i can't play/pay as much as i'd like for it as i'm a student and its not on top of the list at the moment.
Cheers for the apology, and i'm sorry for jumping down your throat as if it was a personal comment when it wasn't

Reactions: Care_Bears

tomrulez

May 17, 2006
North Lincs
Hi Are you the first owner of the NT and have you a rough idea of shot count?

Cheers DaveM
No i am the 2nd the 1st was George Bruton of Nexus it was his spare gun during the 2011 season and it was hardly used. I have also had this as a spare incase my main gun was down, so i would estimate the shot count of this gun to be between 5-10 boxes hope this helps