Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Matrix Or Viking?

Ben Frain

twit twoo
Sep 7, 2002
In a tree
Originally posted by KillerOnion
Blah, forget the Freak. Get a Scepter. They're much better made, lighter, align the bores better, clean easier, use less gas, not everyone and their mother has, don't get stolen (You have any idea how easily and often Freaks get stolen and chop shopped?), look cooler, and the inserts don't get dented.
I'll second that on the Scepter - great piece of kit. Although in all fairness I have never tried the Freak (heard a lot of reports of balls breaking in them etc).

p8ntballr07

Iron Baller
Jul 31, 2002
www.mnpropaintball.com
here we go.........

you:
yah there has been a problem with that but good old aardy has mad a breach that can fit freaks its cocker threads (aardvarkdirect.com)
response:
``why would a Viking need interchangable breaches?? All cocker thread barrels fit fine!´´

you:
yah but say if you had an impulse and you had a freak for it and you didnt want to buy a new one all you have to do is buy a impulse breach and you are all set
response:
Alternativley just buy a cocker freak back I'm sure there isn't that much price differance involved in that particular sceanario.
So I hear you say "Lets say you've had an Impy and you have 3 boomsticks, with the matrix all you need to do is buy the breech" That's true so what do you do? sell the boomies and get new barrels.... hell those boomies were over-rated anyway

Paul.
brian i think you are trying to sound smarter than you actually are:D

Gyroscope

Pastor of Muppets
Aug 11, 2002
Colorado
www.4q.cc
Is p8ntballr07 P8ntbllr99's little brother or something?

Get a Viking. Pro players are sponsored, therefore they are whoring out to a company to make it cheaper to play paintball. Don't worry about what they shoot. They are selling something, in effect making it more expensive for you to but the very thing they are using.

Or, to put it another way, who here would rather have a Spyder AMG than a Viking? Bad Company shoots spyders. They are a pro team. If a pro team uses 'em, they must be good.

Actually, Bad Company's Spyders are set up really nicely. I just think they are ugly (the markers, not Tom Cole and Co.). They are even uglier than a Viking. Also, I can't see spending that much effort setting up a marker... unless it were a cocker... well, anyway, Viking, now and always, over a gas sucking Matrix.