Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Membership Refund

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
I have to disagree with your first sentence Buddha. As long as the current content stayed the same and it was a case of adding a few more pages, say 4, that gave information about the UK leagues, then I don't see why that would lose readers in the US? In fact I would argue that for most it would make the magazine that bit more interesting for them.
I'm not saying that PGI don't know what they're doing, never would as they are professional people. What I am doing is giving my opinion as a (ex) customer on a public forum.

Oh and happy birthday to you, noting like a good internet debate to celebrate with. ;)
Thanks mate.

No problem with giving your opinion. I like debates like these.
Knowing the avarage US fan-boy the way I do, I guarantee you they do not want to know about what's happening in any country if it ain't of any consequence to them. (that goes for many Americans, even outside paintball)

Why do you think Facefull hardly sells in the US?

Besides, covering the UK's "pub leagues" would also mean they'd have to do the same for the US pub leagues. Though that may generate some interest from the people playing those leagues, it would not justify the extra expenses incurred covering those events. It's never cheap to cover an event...

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
where are pgi printed? no chance perhaps of pga (paintball games american) and pge (paintball games european) with just a few pages different to reflect the local scenes better?
Most newspapers and alot of magazines have regional variations so is it a possibility for a paintball magazine or is the readership base just too low?

You answered your own question there... The readership base would never justify the extra expenses.

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
Sorry guys, while I was trying to have a decent conversation with some people, I had not noticed this thread got out of hand and was closed. My apologies to the mod that closed it and to the guys I was exchanging views and opinions with, as this way you don't get a chance to reply (unless you open a new thread, I'll make sure it stays civil in that case).

Again, my apologies.

Status
Not open for further replies.