The Home Of European Paintball

Millennium Marshalling!!

Mark

UK Cougars
Jul 9, 2001
England
www.ukcougars.co.uk
Originally posted by jamie b (campaign)
Mark, what makes you think i was talking about you?;)

'cos only me and Wadidiz were talking about specific examples.

Woods are different never said they weren't, Still the concept is the same, Player A behind tree/bush/pallet firing at Player B behind tree/bush/pallet. In the woodland game you get more calls of check him judge due to fact that the players can't see the judges 'cos of the terrain, with sup-air/hyperball the same can't always be said and from a spectators view the judges are again more visible than before. In the picture I am removing the player you can't see from that angle, and it is the judge in the foreground who was side onto the player, who was hit on the right arm (I know and remember this cos when I saw the pic I remembered the game, I dunno who took the pic but it was published in PGI)
Similar thing happened when the AA's played Rabid Virus (industry owners team) I was standing and saw a single snapshot take out Adam Gardner (found out after the game thats who the player was) had I been on the edge lying down as all the other judges were in that game I would have missed the hit and Adam would have taken out the Rabid Virus player and backdoored the whole team.

Jamie B

Platinum Member
Aug 8, 2001
The jungle
As for the 'how did you know i was talking about you' coment I apologise I thought the sarcasm was fairly obvious:)

As for the rest of that post Im sorry but this time I seem to have missed your point.

There be no reason to be lying down at the edge of a field. Arp.:)