Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Millennium Series 5th leg to be held......

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland

03 of July, 2009
Millennium Series 5th leg to be held at the beach resort of Antalya, Turkey on the 23rd - 25th October 2009

The Millennium Sarsilmaz Cup

It is with great pleasure and excitement that The Millennium announces the long awaited venue details for the 5th and final leg of the 2009 Millennium European Series, which will be held in Antalya, Turkey in conjunction with the Turkish Paintball Federation.

The location, at the beach resort of, Antalya, offers unrivalled facilities of anywhere so far on the Millennium Tour, with 5 and 4 star accommodations for the players and trade along with incredible football playing surfaces and facilities for playing paintball.

Although the hotels are right on the beach front, the playing area is just a 50m walk to the sports complex set back and sheltered from the sea breezes and the weather at this time of year has an incredible record of a blissful 25 C. So we are very confident of finishing the season in the sun and with a great party atmosphere.

Millennium CEO Barry Fuggle says ''having visited the venues and met with the Turkish Paintball Federation on a number of occasions, I could not help but be impressed by the quality of the venue not only the incredible grass playing surfaces and flood lights and of course the hotels, but the professionalism of the Turkish federation in its determination to bring the Millennium to Turkey and provide us with without doubt one of the best venues to date for a paint ball event in the world. Providing us with all the infrastructure we require and the back up and support to facilitate a move to turkey.''

The President of the Turkish Paintball Federation, Latif Aral Alis said ''We are very pleased to be a part of the World Paintball Community. The Millennium Series is one of the biggest and the most professional paintball series in the World and to have the 5th and final leg of the 2009 Series in Antalya is a great opportunity for both Turkish Paintball and the Millennium Series. We will work hard to make this the best event of the year. The players will have the opportunity to play paintball on high quality grass football pitches and also will spend a wonderful vacation on our beach resort.''

Full details of the exact location and booking details of flights ,hotels and booking procedure will be posted on the Millennium website on Friday the 10th of July 2009.

http://www.millennium-series.com/

Marc0

IronWolf
Feb 18, 2004
Sleeping in Bracknell.
www.p8ntballer.com
Just looked at flights .............. about £280.00 per player flying out Thursday and back on Monday.

Oh and 4 1/2 hours flight time too.

Best bet would seem to be book a weeks holiday to cover the dates for around £330.00 per person.

Laters :)

Turgay

Oct 20, 2006
Antalya event will be held in a 5 star hotel with a great high quality soccer field with superb grass..

Normally soccer teams organizes their pre season camp there..

And the price is about 45-50 euro and all inclusive..

I believe that this will be one of the greatest event in the Millennium history and Antalya will become a permanent event of millennium..

For those who want to organize their flight now.. Easyjet from UK is a great option.. We will book our ticket from there for UK event.

Mikey D

I suck
Sep 14, 2002
Birmingham
Easyjet is a great option if you wipe your arse with fiddy's and swim in evian.
About £250 return to dalaman from manchester which is a good drive from Antalya still and then £50pppn for the hotel

although this may look like a great venue etc, I doubt many/any will make the trip from over here if they're not pushing for promotion as even a fine for skipping it will surely cost less than playing it.

stongle

Crazy Elk. Mooooooooooo
Aug 23, 2002
The Wynn
Visit site
Easyjet is a great option if you wipe your arse with fiddy's and swim in evian.
About £250 return to dalaman from manchester which is a good drive from Antalya still and then £50pppn for the hotel

It's a good point. Whilst it's good to expand the countries played, surely flights, hotels, transfers, food, beer, paint and finally entrance make this wicked expensive. You must be talking 7-800 quid a man! If you want the teams to travel to support events in new locations, perhaps the entrance fee should be heavily subsidised or gratis. I think this misses the average weekend spending sweetspot by some margin or are the Mill aiming to draw punters away from offshore powerboat racing?

At the very least, if a showcase event these should be planned well in advance and set before the season commences.

Fisz

Ka mate!
Jun 10, 2006
My brother just came back from Turkey after spending about a week there. With return flights from Poland and an all-inclusive hotel, it cost him less than 300 pounds per person.

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
My brother just came back from Turkey after spending about a week there. With return flights from Poland and an all-inclusive hotel, it cost him less than 300 pounds per person.
Was he looking for hairy German man-love?

because I hear thats why a lot of people go...