Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Millennium X-ball Jerseys redux

rancid

Mother, is that you?
Originally posted by Wadidiz
Don't dig too deeply. It's just that what's right is what's right. It is a small role I've been given but there seems to be a lot of passion around what I'm responsible for. Since the responsibility always comes back to me, and as the public face here, I must do whatever I am capable of doing. It'll all work out.

Steve
So, you're carrying the can AND paying for the jerseys.

Tell me, what car are you driving round in and how big's your house? Then ask the same question of other promoters. I don't know you mate, you sound an ok geezer, but for fk sake keep your wedge in your pocket and find a new paymaster.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Originally posted by Red_Merkin
huh?

Colin, he was joking..........

Does this give you a clue :)

given the tendancy for people to over react about the smallest details, this is about the smartest thing i've heard here in ages.

Wadidiz

EnHaNcE tHa TrAnCe
Jul 9, 2002
Stockholm, EU
Visit site
Originally posted by TJ Lambini
>>>Don't pay TJ no nevermind. His sense of humor (if you can call it that) is a little on the wacko side.

Dude, you just bought a bazillion pball shirts that you ain't gonna be able to sell.

Pot. Kettle. Black.

:p
Remember you're speaking to me, not Magued!:D I don't think I'll have any problem selling the ones I buy. Already got requests.

Steve

PS. Which arrangement of the colors red, white and blue (or mostly just red and white) do you most prefer? Also, what is your favorite brand of dye for tye-dying?

Steve