Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Millennium X-ball Jerseys redux

Gyroscope

Pastor of Muppets
Aug 11, 2002
Colorado
www.4q.cc
Actually, I'll take a Team France jersey. I'll wear it to scrimmages. It will make some of the teams we scrimmage blind with outrage, whereupon I'll bunker 'em. Which answers the question for another thread as well, I think.

Wadidiz

EnHaNcE tHa TrAnCe
Jul 9, 2002
Stockholm, EU
Visit site
Just to repeat: I am willing to take back any unwanted team jerseys that are in excellent condition. I happen to think that they look great and should be a good seller.

Bunker King is a paintball clothing/accessory marketer headed up chiefly by Alex and Max Lundqvist. They created the design.

As far as the entry fees and X-ball budget goes, we are running Millennium X-ball as a non-profit enterprise. All funds left over after expenses will go to a prize package. This prize package could even improve as we get more sponsors. Our expense budget includes my fee (which will initially go to buying back unwanted jerseys), scoreboard transportation (the scoreboard itself, among other things, was kindly lent to us by Draxxus), some travel expenses, labor costs for helpers, a modest margin for carrying us over between seasons, a few miscellaneous tools, radios and a few other small items. The details of what minimum prize or prizes could be guaranteed will be forthcoming shortly.

Hang in there with us because there are some big things coming down the pike!

Steve

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Originally posted by Wadidiz
Hang in there with us because there are some big things coming down the pike!
Steve
Well, let's hope it's not too big as Pete Martin from the Tigers has already been quoted to being 'Butt-f#cked' by you guys once already !

Wadidiz

EnHaNcE tHa TrAnCe
Jul 9, 2002
Stockholm, EU
Visit site
I think I've already proven my willingness to sort things out and get things moving forward. Pete Martin, if you read this, would you be so kind as to get in contact me? I'll do everything in my power to make things right with your team. I certainly don't want any of our customers to feel raped. On the contrary, I want everyone to be satified with our program and to work together to make Millennium X-ball into something beneficial for us all.

I think anyone who knows me knows that I'm only interested in fairness and delivering on promises. If anyone wants to crucify me for some teething problems and for situations beyond my control, have fun!

Steve

sjt19

May 23, 2002
Visit site
Respect to Steve for taking it upon himself to sort out the Xball problems. It should not have been left to him to sort out, but he has done it on his own. This kind of responsibilty is admirable, and if there were more people willing to put as much effort, time and work into setting things right then there would be less feelings of dissatisfaction on the European (and world) Paintball circuit.

My 2p's worth

peace

:)

R

raehl

Hey Steve...

Way to step up. Looks like you're really out to make positive stuff happen.

If you end up with any jerseys for Deutschland/Germany I'll take one.

- Chris