Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Mint poison ego 10

Dazle7560

Jan 10, 2011
Come on mate over a measly fiver you said in a privit meassage to pay its going throgh now, mod can he tell me to pay then sell to someone else?? Play the game

G

Gassy

Come on mate over a measly fiver you said in a privit meassage to pay its going throgh now, mod can he tell me to pay then sell to someone else?? Play the game
So lets get this straight,you insult the bloke telling him to stick the marker up his arse,then break the rules by making another account and bull****ting him with the same offer,you are then rumbled by myself and start another bull**** story about pretending to be your brother but using your girlfriends email addy.
Now you cry foul to the mods because he is selling to someone else ?

I bet you wished you hadn't argued over a measly tenner yesterday and then made an idiot of yourself this morning.

or are the rules only for other members and not you ?

Dazle7560

Jan 10, 2011
The 2 of us have been imature and i have been a fool you've told me i'll learn from my mistakes, now share your wisdome with him, payments pending do you want to go to the resolution center and cancel it foster???

PreacherMan

Like a moth to the flame
Nov 2, 2006
Midlands
The 2 of us have been imature

no I am afraid only you have been....

The marker is immaculate priced to sell, off a good member of the paintball community.

You had a chance to purchase and was asking silly questions about gun oil :eek:

and now you have learnt that when something is at the right money it is NOT going to stay on sale for very long :tsk: