Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

mmmm..nice

cowface

Team Rampage
Oct 9, 2001
northamptonshire
hi there,
i know alot about paintball but not alot about paintballguns, and me and a few m8s have wanted to make a paintball team, so i need to find out prices of the guns. my price mark is £200 and i want a good tournegun that is reliable and fast and has a good range. I have looked at UK sites but the guns r expensive[and havent found ne guns that i want], but then i look on US sites and they have lots of good guns at low price. here r the ones i have looked at so far.

Model 98 Tippmans black[and get double finger trigger..$139.99
Kingman JAV ED TL plus..$145.45
Kingman Spyder TL plus..$149.45
Kingman Spyder XTRA..$175.45
Piranha G2 EXT Splash..$169.95
Piranha STS core..$124.45
Piranha STS VF G3..$164.45

all these guns r from paintballlover.com and i thought they where good.
Are these paintball guns good, and what one would you recomend?.
And is there ne other gun out there that u recomend.
Where could i get these guns in the uk as well, and what websites that do these sort..

thanks for reading

Tom..

ciaran.mooney

Ich bin ein Berliner!
I know the Tippman is a good reliable marker but not really tourny class.

The spyders are a bit higher up the chain but not many people would use them in tournies, i guess that the tournies that you'll be in wont be that intense so i would go with the spyders.

Unfortuatly i dont know about Piranha's.

Personally I would save up a bit more and get a mag or an autococker second hand. Also if you get one of a marshal from your local field they may be willing to have people their service it.

T

Tommy Gun-Nexus

An Inferno!! Why doesnt anyone think about this gun when thinking of starter guns?! Its too damn good thats why!

Go to www.diablodirect.com and look up the Inferno terminator. a damn good, tourney level gun, for a wicked price. What else could you want??

Peace

An inferno is the same kind of thing as a spyder so is hardly a tourney gun.....

Out of that lot id go for the pihrana, its still a spyder clone but the build quality is much better.

You will have a job importing one though and for the money you will save i suggest you give planet a bell cos then if it goes wrong they will fix it for you!!!

cowface

Team Rampage
Oct 9, 2001
northamptonshire
ok......

i have found 4 spyders that i aim to save up to, is there ne shop in EU or UK that sell piranha's and what spyder would u go 4?

cowface

Team Rampage
Oct 9, 2001
northamptonshire
mm..i might be intrested...

a couple of Qs..

How old is it,
What condition is it in,
What upgrades does it have,
and what price do u intend to sell it to me?

Tom