Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Mods Please Quit It!

Jonny 03

www.carlisle-reball.co.uk
I am getting so sick of trying to post up on a thread only to have an invalid thread message, to go back to the forum to see its been deleted, will you quit it please? Let the user know what the problem is or fix it, its really starting to p**s me off, and I know i'm not the only one. If this continues I'm just gonna quit posting up all together, the classifieds forum is nothing but a joke.

2p. Rant over.

G

Gassy

are you the same element gunfighter who got banned off pbnation for posting rubbish?

just to defend buddha3(classfifieds mod) thanks for the help on my thread mate,mucho gracias:)

Jonny 03

www.carlisle-reball.co.uk
I'm refering to other peoples threads im trying to reply to being dumped cos you cannot be bothered to alter or change. I'm a mod on a pball site maself and I know how easy it is to simply alter a thread to make it acceptable. As far as im concerned this is just lazy.

Oh and as far as the 'quit bitching and learn to read' comment is concerned, I have always followed the rules to the letter, I'm just getting a little tired of you deleting without an explaination, it affects buyers as well as sellers.

G

Gassy

Element Gunfighter said:
I'm refering to other peoples threads im trying to reply to being dumped cos you cannot be bothered to alter or change. I'm a mod on a pball site maself and I know how easy it is to simply alter a thread to make it acceptable. As far as im concerned this is just lazy.

No offense m8 but if its your site forum its hardly comparable,there are over 12,000 members on here and 21 on yours.
Its up to people to post threads properly and the kids not to fill the threads with chitchat c**P and then everyone will be happy