Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Monkey Love's 2nd......The New Biatches (Feeder Crew)

stongle

Crazy Elk. Mooooooooooo
Aug 23, 2002
The Wynn
Visit site
Hey Jeevus, wanna compare speeding tickets, fines and bans????

I have lots.

Have a 128 in a 60 hanging over me at the moment, if only I had'nt have pulled myself over :rolleyes: the cozzers would never have caught me (still plenty left). And we don't want to talk about the Monkey Love trip up the M1 to Cannock.;)

I know a good brief though, last ban 130 on a motorway, 14 day disqualification, 128 pound fine, 35 pound costs. You gotta love im!

Riftwalk

Dirty Monkey
Oct 8, 2003
Luton
Visit site
Originally posted by stongle
FUBAR,

"MO Gun fighting Skillz than Wyatt Earp"

No probs, we will be seeking coaches this year and be holding proper training days, failing that I can teach you how to shoot like O'Dawg, you just might not hit anything.

"Take Nutz and Screws outta Ferris Wheels?"

Training my friend, training my friend.

"Mo'Bling than a Maybach?"

Gotta a Pagini Zonda, you're in.

"Louis Vuitton Gamebag?"

So 2003, don't worry about, Tanner Kroller next year, stealth wealth baby!!!!

Don't worry about it anyway, skillz can get taught, madness is mostly environment, Maybachs and Zonda's can be stolen.
Now that you've set Fubars mind at ease, Does it matter that i'm Sh*t! Who will i have to get laid to get in and stay in this crazy outfit!:eek: :D

MrPink

Banned
Aug 15, 2002
Cook$ mom's house
www.ltpaintball.com
Originally posted by Riftwalk
Now that you've set Fubars mind at ease, Does it matter that i'm Sh*t! Who will i have to get laid to get in and stay in this crazy outfit!:eek: :D
Well as Team Captain, part of my job is field-testing tha Ho's;) and don't worry about being ****, I ain't much cop either:p (that's why I run the team, just so my place is guaranteed:cool: )

P.s Drunk and disorderly - EZPZ :cool: I find the trick is not to get caught;)

jeevusmaximus

Jan 12, 2002
Hey Jeevus, wanna compare speeding tickets, fines and bans????

I have lots.

Have a 128 in a 60 hanging over me at the moment, if only I had'nt have pulled myself over :rolleyes: the cozzers would never have caught me (still plenty left). And we don't want to talk about the Monkey Love trip up the M1 to Cannock.;)

I know a good brief though, last ban 130 on a motorway, 14 day disqualification, 128 pound fine, 35 pound costs. You gotta love im!
I can't really compare. I was only doing 104 on the M4 but I had only been driving for 6 months and I was slowing down. Ten seconds before that I was doing 110. I never drove my mum's car again.......

Troggy

May 12, 2003
Pompey in'it
www.ibertek.com
Originally posted by BAZ
ow yer i like shoting munkey's

the more there is the beter;) :D

good luck guy's not menny player's around at the mo so go nick some :cool:

see you guy's soon :p
We always nick the best Baz, thats why your teams still in tact!! :D

Just kiddin Bud!

Troggy

May 12, 2003
Pompey in'it
www.ibertek.com
And we don't want to talk about the Monkey Love trip up the M1 to Cannock. ;)
Hmmmm! Well at least I know the rev limiter kicks in at 135 now! Always an important thing to know! :rolleyes:

MonkeyLove - never late for a tourny.

I would also like to add for the couple of copper ballers I know of..

Monkeylove does not condone the use of high speed travel on the M1 or M25 (haa haa now they think we're lying - fast on the M25! snigger!!)