Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Monthly Training Event

Ambush Paintball are pleased to announce the date for their next training event

Sunday 29th February

This will be run along the same lines as previous training events here at Ambush. We will have two complete airtight sup'air fields as well as an area for snap shooting, etc.

Paul and his famous catering crew will be on site from bacon buttie time through to afternoon tea time!

Tech to the Stars (Super stars?) - Kitch - will be with us and we will have a trade stand for all those bits you have forgotten or need replacing.

Air and CO2 are included in the £20 fee (which also includes a £5 discount on the first box of paint bought from Ambush).

We have negotiated some special prices for paint for this event.
Tournament Grade Blaze = £35 box
Inferno = £40 box
Hellfire = £45 box
We may also be able to get hold of some practice paint at an even lower price.
Remember - there is £5 off your first box!!
You can also BYO if your sponsorship deal is that good!!

Individuals and teams are all welcome - the training strategy will be decided by you guys, with some help if required.

Please give us a call (07836 762787) or drop us an email (training@ambushpaintball.co.uk) if you have any questions or to let us know that you would like to book in. It also helps if you can give us an idea of how much of which paint you would like.

If you can't afford to train but don't like being left out - come down for coffee and a chat!!

Jim & Christine are looking forward to seeing old friends and making new ones.

:) :)

davC

Jul 25, 2003
southampton
Visit site
Originally posted by Ambush Paintball

Apparently there are people out there that think you are a whole solar system in your own right
:p ;)
That explains it!! the pies are just attracted by your gravity pull.... wow i just thought you were greedy!!?? :D :D

on a serious note i will be there wouldn't miss it for the world especially not after the last one, im damn sure the rest of quake will be too (or there will be words!)

see you all there

stongle

Crazy Elk. Mooooooooooo
Aug 23, 2002
The Wynn
Visit site
hmmmm, seeing as it will be my first day with my driving licence back, I'll think I'll make the trip down to shoost some shfools.

Assuming it dosen't rain, and I can get my car out of there.