The Home Of European Paintball

my avatar

Status
Not open for further replies.

gelt

Consultant
Jun 15, 2008
Littleport
It has been brought to my attention my avatar is offensive. Although I received only one PM about this the entire time I have been a member, it was stated he wasn't the only one. Apparently it possibly represents a "chav ganster" I do not know what that is but seems most un-desiable. Obviously this wasn't my intention however I promised the individual I would contact the MODS for a review. If my avatar is considered offensive I will remove/replace immediately. MODS please advice at your earliest convenience. Thanks

gelt

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
It has been brought to my attention my avatar is offensive. Although I received only one PM about this the entire time I have been a member, it was stated he wasn't the only one. Apparently it possibly represents a "chav ganster" I do not know what that is but seems most un-desiable. Obviously this wasn't my intention however I promised the individual I would contact the MODS for a review. If my avatar is considered offensive I will remove/replace immediately. MODS please advice at your earliest convenience. Thanks

gelt
Your avatar is fine Gelt.

tiffer

Ha,ha....................
May 31, 2005
Visit site
Nothing wrong with a picture of you sniffing stuff...unless of course it's the complainees clothes...

Status
Not open for further replies.