Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

My new gun

RainbowShooter

Drop the gun, fat boy.
Oct 12, 2006
St Albans, Hertfordshire
Good afternoon everyone.

At the moment I have a Ion, I will be upgrading this soon but I am not sure what to get, some guns that I have looked at are: PMR (new), PM6 (second hand) 05 ego (second hand) I have about £280 to spend, any more input :)

J@mes

If in doubt, flat out!
Jul 11, 2006
Wakefield, West Yorks.
i've owned both a 05 Ego and a PM6, and i have to say that i liked the PM6 more, and the prices they are going for atm, would make me advise you to get One over a Ego.

you'll be looking at about £230 for a PM6, and the upper end of your price range for a 05 Ego (depending on Ups).

http://www.p8ntballer-forums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=77897 BUY this, absolute bargain!!

-james

(this is where the Ego lovers jump in and flame me :p :rolleyes: )

Samsta

As Others Withdraw, We Push On.
Sep 6, 2005
N.Yorks
If you want to upgrade your marker so it can compete at with high level guns but for a fraction of the price Proto Matrix Rail all the way!!. ive used one of these three times in training and damn they're good.. has all Modes that your most likely going to need.. it doesnt break the bank at RRP of £250 NEW! when other guns are rolling in at £250 secondhand....
Just a thought....;)

Magic_8ball

$outh $ide
Sep 24, 2005
Probably Licking AL France...
Visit site
i've owned both a 05 Ego and a PM6, and i have to say that i liked the PM6 more, and the prices they are going for atm, would make me advise you to get One over a Ego.

you'll be looking at about £230 for a PM6, and the upper end of your price range for a 05 Ego (depending on Ups).

http://www.p8ntballer-forums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=77897 BUY this, absolute bargain!!

-james

(this is where the Ego lovers jump in and flame me :p :rolleyes: )
lol £230 for a PM6? Jesus, i havent seen go any that low yet.

Big Mac

My Custom User Title
Oct 19, 2006
York
i was playing about at the masters with a pmr. it was light, very nice, i didnt mind the trigger though some dont and say to change it i have never used any of the others so i couldn't say use this over the others but it is a very nice marker. But dont go on other peoples opinions try them all out for yourself.

JoeJr

Feb 15, 2006
Birmingham
Good afternoon everyone.

At the moment I have a Ion, I will be upgrading this soon but I am not sure what to get, some guns that I have looked at are: PMR (new), PM6 (second hand) 05 ego (second hand) I have about £280 to spend, any more input :)
PM bush. hes got a VERY nice ego for sale