Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

my new pump marker

Canon Fodder

Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.
Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
You can't fire any further, or any more accurately than any other marker and will normally be out classed in a straight up fire fight. Choose your shots wisely, there's no point in drawing the oppositions attention by shooting at them if you aren't going to hit unless your deliberately distracting them from someone else on your team.

NinjaSquirrel

Apr 19, 2013
Kincraig,Scottish Highlands.
As above.For the 5 minutes I played pump with my Azodin,I found it impossible to go toe to toe with a semi-auto.Before it blew the o-ring in the reg,I only managed one "kill."If youre good at sneaking around and going for the one shot wonder,they are great.Like I said,I only used it for a few games before the o-ring went,so I gave up and swapped it for a DM8.Just wasnt my thing.

Canon Fodder

Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.
Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
Thing is I think I know all about pumps and came very close to buying one of those myself, it was only when I started googling when you had your troubles that I learnt the regs were prone to fail.

Reactions: NinjaSquirrel

jackaroo

Dec 17, 2013
A friend let me borrow his the other day, obviously the fire rate can't come close to a semi auto and you can't stand toe to toe, but they make you practice your accuracy and positioning so that the 1st or 2nd shot count. So then when you go back to playing with a semi-auto or whatever it makes your game better.