Name and Shame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Impulse raider

RAMPAGE/SNATCH
Jun 4, 2008
HAMPSHIRE
frame

Guys just to let you know he doesnt play for london hazard any more. He left us in the run up to the nspl which was nice of him !

so please dont link london hazard or the site to his actions as i dont agree with them either.

I know this wont bring the frame to you but i will try my best. i will most def kick his ass if i see him!
I doubt you will see him bud cause he is way to busy to even chat with friends let alone text them :rolleyes:, what amazes me is that one minute i have found it the same day, next it seems to have just vanished.

The guy is full of xxxx, i have agreed in a txt to await his return and try to sort it out, but if he can't come up with the agreed transaction £30 won't cut the mustard.

I have been offered one for £55 all in , so he will be coughing that up no matter the fact i got it for a bargain, He dealt at that price so his loss my gain.

He should once found it, wrapped it and sent it in my opinion, all he is doing is now making himself look like a complete prat.

chrizwheatley

Northern Baller
Sep 23, 2007
Near Newcastle
When you rang his fone was it a 'normal' ring or a single longer ring, that will have told you if his story was tallying up as if he was out of the country it rings differently from your end.

Speaking from experience having worked away quite a bit its hard to find time to get things done, this however is no reason to 'bump' someone. In fairness to the guy 2 weeks isnt a great deal of time, give him a bit more time probably best without flaming or taking a grumpy attitude and hopefully you will be rewarded :D

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
His mobile is ringing as though it was in this country but I'm not sure if that is certain inasmuch as, 'does it always ring differently when in another country'?

Perhaps a mobile techy guy can answer that one.
I think it matters not either way because this guy seems to be a consummate liar anyway.
Guys like this idiot live in a dreamworld living from day to day, lie to lie and all we can hope for is, he wakes up and has an unexpected attack of conscience.
Stranger things have happened......haven't they?

chrizwheatley

Northern Baller
Sep 23, 2007
Near Newcastle
Well i know when i ring mobiles who are abroad they have a single ring so i would presume that would be the norm, however you could could be correct and not all country's have a single longer ring, was just a thought....

And yeh you are most probably right robbo :D

JNR-XV

www.ratz-paintball.co.uk
May 7, 2007
Basingstoke
www.ratz-paintball.co.uk
Mobiles that are contracted abroad will have a the longer ring, as do landlines, i called a friend of mine from Germany on thursday night (he is in London right now) and it was the same ring tone...

Impulse raider

RAMPAGE/SNATCH
Jun 4, 2008
HAMPSHIRE
Latest Update

Latest News is that when he gets back on the 14th, he can't be assed to keep on looking.

I have told him that the £30 will not cut the mustard and he will be paying what ever it costs to replace, currently that stands @ £55 from thomas111.

I have placed a wanted post up and will have to wait until then to finally and hopefully conclude this problem, i am personally not prepared to fork out the cash upfront until i get payment from James.

So if any of you out there can help with the frame etc, please bare with me on this.

Carl

andytowerpaintball

Jun 3, 2008
www.towerpaintball.com
Right guys, 1st I'd heard of all this was at round one of the NSPL yesterday,
Impulse Raider can you PM details of whats been said etc, and I will speak to James, and get him to see sense and get this resolved.

For the record, he's got nowt to do with Tower pb, or London Hazard.

chrizwheatley

Northern Baller
Sep 23, 2007
Near Newcastle
Latest News is that when he gets back on the 14th, he can't be assed to keep on looking.

I have told him that the £30 will not cut the mustard and he will be paying what ever it costs to replace, currently that stands @ £55 from thomas111.

I have placed a wanted post up and will have to wait until then to finally and hopefully conclude this problem, i am personally not prepared to fork out the cash upfront until i get payment from James.

So if any of you out there can help with the frame etc, please bare with me on this.

Carl
Personally guy if you spoke to me like that with a nasty little attitude then i would be saying bumped and hanging the fone up. My own mother wouldnt speak to me like that. Maybe if you were nice about it and accommodating to his circumstances then maybe he might be more inclined to sort it out for you.

Like i said before maybe the dude was telling the truth and 2 weeks is hardly ages to wait.

Hope you get it all sorted but honestly the nasty approach never works unless you have something to back it up with, in this case you dont.... no proof of anything, no contract etc etc :D

Impulse raider

RAMPAGE/SNATCH
Jun 4, 2008
HAMPSHIRE
Personally guy if you spoke to me like that with a nasty little attitude then i would be saying bumped and hanging the fone up. My own mother wouldnt speak to me like that. Maybe if you were nice about it and accommodating to his circumstances then maybe he might be more inclined to sort it out for you.

Like i said before maybe the dude was telling the truth and 2 weeks is hardly ages to wait.

Hope you get it all sorted but honestly the nasty approach never works unless you have something to back it up with, in this case you dont.... no proof of anything, no contract etc etc :D
Im amazed how how you now think its my attitude that sucks, and feel that just because i have no signed contract it amuses you that being ripped off is ok .

Frankly his mum payed no part in this and i wouldn't speak to a woman in that tone let alone his mother, donot bring people into a thread that have no involvement in the situation.

Just so you know i have just taken a phone call from james with an apology for the way he has let this situation get out of hand, he has agreed to purchase a frame that i have been offered so in the end im happy with the result.

What i will add though mate is that if you go into McD's and order your food and pay for it and then a guy walks up to where your sitting and tells you to come back in 2 weeks would you say ok or make a fuss ??.

End of the day if you pay your money and dont get what you pay for , staying silent doesn't get you anywhere in life.

Impulse raider

RAMPAGE/SNATCH
Jun 4, 2008
HAMPSHIRE
Mods,, please can you close thread

I would now like this thread closed , this situation has now been resolved and i am happy with its outcome.

So i feel anymore negative post will end up just turning this thread into a further debate.

Thanks to all that helped resolve this matter.

Regards

Carl

Status
Not open for further replies.