Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Nations Xball schedule's

Wadidiz

EnHaNcE tHa TrAnCe
Jul 9, 2002
Stockholm, EU
Visit site
Everybody hold your horses now. We've got a schedule. I'm going to post it as soon as the last person on Millennium's board approves. I don't want any more information coming out that has to be retracted or changed.

I promise to post the final details and schedule as soon as I can. And I will do so on the thread that I already started.

Thanks for your patience.

Steve

acsik

Sep 18, 2001
Hungary
Visit site
Hey I can dream cant I :)

Besides they deserve it! Imagine since when that winning speech is locked in Sergeis cargo pant pocket witing for its time.

:)

manike

INCEPTIONDESIGNS.COM
Jul 9, 2001
Cloud 9
www.inceptiondesigns.com
Yep

Originally posted by TJ Lambini
Strange has already played more X-Ball in one event than tha Russkies are gonna play all-season...or near enuff anyways.
You don't think maybe the RL has been doing just a tiny weeney bit of training maybe? :confused:

Playing withing their own group and just attending a few Millennium events has worked for them so it may be possible for them to do the same for X-ball?

Let's face it they are the ones with the right kind of approach, training regime and player base for X-ball if any one is...

Possible, but If I'm Sergei do I train to...

A - Win Millennium events, with the financial rewards and prestige and benefit to sponsors attendant upon it

B -Train to win a Nations Cup that is an afterthought that will get minimal coverage and has less (no?) reward, plus is in a format my major sponsor has no affection for?