Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

naughty dog nxt shocker bargain price

kieronzak

Jan 31, 2009
for sale.. naughty dog nxt shocker in electric blue. superb marker thats a dream to fire..very quiet compared to my pmr 09..superb conditon as you can see in pics comes with lube allen keys lotsa o rings( just had a service from smartparts tech team and new set of o rings..costing 30quid) barrel sock freak back and il include the 289 insert that came with it..plus a brand new unused 691 insert. comes in original box with padding and extensive manual. bought from here a coupla months ago as back up marker but my pmr is so reliable id rather sell it on..at a loss(sigh) so someone can gain the benefit. its had a couple of cases through by me and no probs whatsoever. fitted with custom parts rail standard sp asa hybrid bolt guide for easy maintenance. grab this asap as its a beaut any questions ask away.looking for £180 inc postage and packing or make me an offer. cheers.http://s601.photobucket.com/albums/tt99/kieronzak?action=view&current=nxtshocker006.jpg

kieronzak

Jan 31, 2009
shocker

yep im happy with that matey..im in chatteris which is a small village in cambridgeshire lol..where are u based? im also a lorry driver by trade so its always a chance il be nearby..depends where you are?

kieronzak

Jan 31, 2009
shocker

oh nearly forgot..clamping feedneck and hybrid grips on this gat too..and any offers welcome

kieronzak

Jan 31, 2009
shocker

comedian if you want this stick an offer on the thread and we can go from there..and can all the other offers stick to here plz not pm..and why on earth would i trade for a signed poster?? you know who u are...

snax

round the town funky kwow
Mar 11, 2008
st.neots
Only pm'd because i could not access the thread and if you read the offer it was money and a signed picture, but now that i can access the thread

£80 and a signed pic of todd martinezz?

kieronzak

Jan 31, 2009
trade

ok matey fair enough i guess..but nope i dont want a poster that is the equivalent of 90quid..iv never even heard of the guy!

snax

round the town funky kwow
Mar 11, 2008
st.neots
he plays for dynasty, meh you did say offer and i did you can consider it a low ball but yet it still a offer, pic in my opinion £40 so 40+80 = 120 so seemed like a reasonable offer and i would of been picking up also, but good luck selling