Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

ne wargamers here?

cowface

Team Rampage
Oct 9, 2001
northamptonshire
ok,
just wondering how many of u r wargamers out there?

i myself sort of do it, now and then,

i personally collect GW chaos 40k,

Tom

Charlie

Back to Plat!
Oct 22, 2001
Norfolk
Visit site
I used to buy the stuff thinking I would play it with my mates but then worked out it was impossible to understand so just colected a few orks and Jungle fighters of Catchacan (or something like that) and painted (well started to anyway) them. Then Necromunda came out and was much simpler so I got that and its add-on pack and all of the original gangs (started to paint them as well). But then I got older and found paintball so it is all just sitting in the loft at the mo. Anyone want to buy it?

Diggie

Great Balls of Styrofoam
You know what's really funny? Nearly 80% of the Bandits all play or used to play them, and yet none of em came out of the woodwork. Prolly afraid to look nerdy on the forum because ballers are hard asses who don't tinker with those wussy dollies. :D

Well I play wargames and I love 'em. Been playing them for years before I ever touched a paintgun. 40K, BFG and Mordheim are the main games that spank my monkey every few nights.

(Yoda mode)
And He Who Thrusts His Limbs Into Dwarfs, how much more "grown up" does toting a paintball marker you make? :confused: ;)