Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Nemesis Poductions

foster90

No Sacrifice, No Victory
Jun 3, 2008
Manchester
Hey People,

I'm sick to death of people sayin 'paintball! aint that just punters with extra baggage running around a forest shootin each on a stag do' so i want to do somethin about it. Currently at college i feel a bit alienated because no one knows what the hell im on about when i talk about my paintball experiences and are just clueless to all the terms i use, and i really have to explain too much.

Well i think its about time they started to know how much of a great sport it really is, i mean at first even i pulled my face and now i find its the best sport for me, i've never had so much fun and enjoyed anythin as much as tournament (sup-air) paintball.

What my plan is, is to try and promote it all over the country by starting off where i am (north west) and expanding out into the rest of the country. Firstly within Colleges and Universities and then broadening out into other areas.

I just wanted to find out whether any Companies, Teams or anyone else would be interest in me promoting them and providing me info that i could use with my presentations and also would like to use my car to place ad's on.

If anyone has any helpful comments or info i'd be very thankful

I also have a business e-mail address if anyone would like to help out or contact me just let me know.

Cheers,
Foster

Seany

www.northernquarterpb.com
Mar 19, 2007
Northern Quarter
www.corruptedpb.com
foster, as you probably know we can cater for large amounts of people at the NQ newbie days, if you wanted to get things organised speak to markie, as the newbie tournaments are a good stepping stone for people testing out sup air

foster90

No Sacrifice, No Victory
Jun 3, 2008
Manchester
Cheers Seany,

i was thinkin about that cos my team are gonna start trainin there as our site closer to home closed.

already met markie at planet he's a proper sound guy very helpful.

Foster

chuckwood

Now back in Australia!
Aug 2, 2008
Adelaide, South Australia
Use your car as a mobile billboard on the wonders of paintball!
Seriously,
PM if you need some ideas, I am a marketer by trade [e.g. bull****ter] and happy to help about paintball!

foster90

No Sacrifice, No Victory
Jun 3, 2008
Manchester
any possible way i can obviously im going to have to start small and then expand. for instance demonstrations or posters and ads whatever i just want paintball to be as big as it can be.

Foster

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
What my plan is, is to try and promote it all over the country by starting off where i am (north west) and expanding out into the rest of the country. Firstly within Colleges and Universities and then broadening out into other areas.
No disrespect intended, but that's not a plan, that's a goal.

A plan would include detailed ideas on how to achieve this, targets, goals, milestones, moments of evaluation and so on.

All I see now is a "I would like it if"... But, your heart is definitely in the right place, which is step one.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
No disrespect intended, but that's not a plan, that's a goal.

A plan would include detailed ideas on how to achieve this, targets, goals, milestones, moments of evaluation and so on.

All I see now is a "I would like it if"... But, your heart is definitely in the right place, which is step one.

Eddie the Eagle's heart was also in the right place .....:)