Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

New D7's Training Camp opening soon.

Robin Hood

Formerly Jermy
Feb 6, 2002
An island in the rain
How far do you live from your nearest site tom ??????

Player in the states have to travel over 12 hours some time's to get to practice and players wonder why we cant and wont get better when some teams and players only want to play at tournaments and then whinge that the competition is not good enough.

Stop the apathy and start playing.
Yeah, but say you drive a car that averages at approx 30MPG (US) and your crossing 800 miles in 12 hours it will cost a yank approx 40 quid whereas over here in the UK it would cost 100 quid in petrol alone. Down right craaaaziness.

Being budget concious is different from being apathetic.

Still very cool to here of a new sight opening! Any chance of some pics of the new venue?

Exile

The Tao of Pooh
Jun 20, 2006
North London
Yeah, but say you drive a car that averages at approx 30MPG (US) and your crossing 800 miles in 12 hours it will cost a yank approx 40 quid whereas over here in the UK it would cost 100 quid in petrol alone. Down right craaaaziness.
If you're going to go down that route, then please check into average disposable income ;)

Face it - even if it was 5 minutes walk, most UK Ballers are more interested in talking crap on tha 'net and buying loads of markers/upgrades/other random junk than actually improving their game.

And that is their right as consumers.

Robin Hood

Formerly Jermy
Feb 6, 2002
An island in the rain
If you're going to go down that route, then please check into average disposable income ;)

Face it - even if it was 5 minutes walk, most UK Ballers are more interested in talking crap on tha 'net and buying loads of markers/upgrades/other random junk than actually improving their game.
Bov'd :rolleyes: ;):p

Although this is very true. I'm just defending the cheap/poor guys corner :p

Then again, I don't think I've ever been more than 2 hours away from a site wherever I've been in the States, I always check :D

Millennium Man

Manchester Outlawz
tried ... punter sites dont like tournament players all that much, shame really but they also dont see any return from it like they do punter ball.
Hi All
Thought this might be a good time to introduce myself.
Im Rob i will be running the Northern site for Dave which is all quite exciting.
The site will be complete real soon and then we can all start taking full advantage of the Millennium Field.
All we need is for all you guys to come regular and all will be good. As i have qouted there is not a great deal of money to be made from pro sites which is why we need you all to be 100% behind us.
Well i will meet you all on the day

p.s Dave will be there on opening day so anything goes wrong you can shout at him lol

Rob
D7's North

Cusack

Oct 17, 2005
something near birmingham would be great. alot of teams would travel there. i bet my state pension on it.
like the NPF sup'air sunday?

Would it be so popular if it were open every weekend?

It's good to see another site popping up and all, but cringeworthy as to why everyone's got here-be-dragons on our section of the map.
NPF Supair sunday is not enough to quench the thirst!

We had quadball indoor training once a week and that was really amazing, but now it's gone :(

Kevin

MK Storm
Apr 12, 2002
Leeds
www.stormpaintballteam.co.uk
more choice is always going to be a good thing,

for the no sites in the midlands bit, it makes sense to put sites around manchester and london, that is where the biggest concentration of players are. but still there are never as many players at these sites as i would expect. I doubt a site in the midlands would do that well to be honest,
all the players there serious about training will travel, you might get the odd team that come once a month but not enough to make any money i wouldnt think.