Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

New F5 website

John Sosta

Jun 14, 2010
The new F5 website went live as sheduled 1st jan its not complete and there are some bugs to iron out over the next couple of weeks you will see some weird stats going up thats just us testing .
The proper stats will be going up as the events occur and be kept up to date every week.

The parts still to go up are the team registration page where teams can register for 2011 events.
Also we would like teams to send us a picture and any other info such as what equipment they use who thier sponsors are (this has been done so teams can give thier sponsors some exposure ) anything about the team will do in fact we will be posting a form to fill out but meanwhile please send us stuff in and we will put it up on each team page on the F5 website , team pages will also have the stats acheivements of that team to date.

If you spot any bugs please let us know so we can rectify them before things really get rolling.

www.formula5paintball.com

mertlesnertz

Mar 9, 2009
Nice website i am going to enjoy cross referencing stats from other teams is ther any way you can put the stats from last years events so we can get into how the whole thing works.
Thanks for doing this its the first time in paintball where i think its been done properly with stats and results and team pages. well done.

Rat

eating brick!
Sep 18, 2005
worcester UK
just a query, under your concept page you have written :-
New people have to be attracted to the sport. If you are; not a good enough player, overweight, too old, too young, not fit enough you are not wanted…
Does that mean that people in the above criteria are not welcome to play or, are you encouraging all players?

outkastmike

CUMBRIA
Jan 26, 2004
Cumbria
facebook.com

Does that mean that people in the above criteria are not welcome to play or, are you encouraging all players?
He's trying to attract people in that particular demographic who otherwise feel that they may not be accepted in regular Supairball teams.

I must admit as a slightly overweight & unfit 41 year old the F5 format does hold a certain appeal to me that X-ball never has.

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com

Encouraging all players. You no longer have to be an athletic midget to play :) which is good, cause I'm neither :)

Rat

eating brick!
Sep 18, 2005
worcester UK
thats cool.... perhaps that sentence needs sight rephrasing as it seemed to be that they werent welcome... either that or i need an eye test.

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
I can see where you are coming from. Im sure when John reads this he'll see if it can get it changed up slightly/ made clearer. One of the main points behind f5, is to be able to cater for more/any types of players and bring real value for money.

Reactions: Rat

Rat

eating brick!
Sep 18, 2005
worcester UK
Coool!! like the sounds of it. is it only in colcester or are other sites using this concept??

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Not at all, in fact there was a showcase event in Portugal last year that went very well, and I believe they are running a series this year. Benfica (CPL team) attended and were pretty impressed by all accounts.

There are strong rumours of F5 in the US.

Plus I think I read that the CPPS were looking into it, not sure what where and when, but hoping someone else can fill in these blanks :)