Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

New Feature on P8ntballer …..

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
I'm going to run a series of articles focussed upon the characters in our sport, some of whom were there from the beginning and a lot of them who are still around now.

I'll give you the low-down on who they are, what they are/were like, what they've achieved and what they got up to.

I won't be pulling any punches, and believe me, if I don't like any of these people, you'll know about it but I'm not going to let it descend into a cesspit of abuse, that would merely distract people from what it is significant.

A lot of the characters and personalities I will write about could well be chiselled into Paintball's very own Mount Rushmore but in this case, there'll be a lot more than four individuals carved into my featured personalities.

I realise there's a risk of over-indulging in people from waaaay back but if and when I do feature someone from back then, the vast majority of people will have at least heard of them.
Some of those featured will be my friends, some my sworn enemies, some will be dick-heads I've pissed off and others who've made their mark in our sport.
From the likes of Jerry Braun to Ollie Lang to Rich Telford to John and Jackie Sosta - I'll tell all, and then some :eek:

Start sweating [some] people …. o_O

Now, I've gotta think about who's first for the chopping block ... watch this space !!!

Last edited:

Razordave

The Turks
Oct 15, 2013
Cool Pete, its getting interesting but not just for the chopping block. You have to do Mel , he was there at the beginning and is back again. He is the most level headed guy i have known in paintball. Ok he`s not much about supair but whatever he says is interesting and worth listening to

Reactions: I am Cassius

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
To start off my Hall of Infamy, I'm going to select a couple of fellow Brits.

John and Jackie Sosta who are the original husband and wife double-act that started in paintball all the way back in the early 90s - They're both well-known on both sides of the Atlantic and will justifiably qualify for my list of paintball personalities on that basis …..
They've been friends of mine for well over 20 years but I'll try not to hold that against them.

As soon as Jackie hears I'm going to write an exposé, she'll be on the blower trying to bribe me to keep quiet .... I will of course resist all inducements and stay true to my journalistic integrity, if indeed I have any left.
John, will of course threaten me with pitiless violence but I shall stand firm and not allow the threat of a head-butt to my shin-bone dissuade me from revealing all.

As for Jackie's threats?
Once again, I shall stand resolute against whatever womanly guiles she throws my way - she'll try to appeal to my lack of humility by offering me things like a full-length mirror but rest assured, I'm not that cheap.

As soon as I can grab some good pics of the dynamic duo, I'll write it up and post it up though I'm not yet sure which forum to post it in ...... Jim?