Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

New From Scotland!

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
don't need to buy paintballs really, you can buy them on site wherever you play for cheaper because it doesn't cost you the postage :) unless you are playing at deltaforce, bedlam etc. which charge an arm and a leg but don't let you use your own paint EVER anyway.

not really relevant but delta force's idea of 'cheap' was something like £70 for a box with a staff discount!

Nov 14, 2010
Glasgow
Come to a day at rebellion m8 and try on some masks then buy one i wish i had when i started i now have dye i4s this is my 3rd mask not every mask is for everyone so save some cash and have a try before you buy

Kevin Fagan

Jan 27, 2013
Glasgow, UK
Cheers mate, I'll buy paintballs for the weekends away ect. Looking for a decent mask to be honest - thermal lense ( done a bit of reading lol)

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
Cheers mate, I'll buy paintballs for the weekends away ect. Looking for a decent mask to be honest - thermal lense ( done a bit of reading lol)
as far as masks go, my personal favourite is the vforce grillz. can easily recommend it because it tends to fit most people very easily, unlike the dye i4 which a LOT of people buy and it doesn't fit them, and nobody likes getting shot on the ears, chin, jaw etc. Going a bit cheaper the JT proflex is also one of the favourite old school masks, which is probably unrivaled in comfort. can pick either of these masks up for safely under £50

Kevin Fagan

Jan 27, 2013
Glasgow, UK
Well guys cheers for all the advise and bargins i've got from here!!

Purchased 2 markers from this site & a mask! :) and got advise on everything else!

If you can update me of next woodsball ? then I'll be more than happy to come along! :)

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
Well guys cheers for all the advise and bargins i've got from here!!

Purchased 2 markers from this site & a mask! :) and got advise on everything else!

If you can update me of next woodsball ? then I'll be more than happy to come along! :)
Generally once a month but if you just go and like the rebellion page you'll get an invite to the events