The Home Of European Paintball

New Gun, Is It Any Good????

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiffer

Ha,ha....................
May 31, 2005
Visit site
He got advice wether he likes it and or chooses to follow it is up to him.
If you read the whole thread his choice of marker is not at question but in fact the price he paid for the package.
Live and learn as we all do...

Xtrovert

Oct 28, 2007
I Belive , That YOu Got Ripped Off, With That Kinda Money You Could Get A Etek Hopper, And Bottle , Shame.

Morrolan

Platinum Member
May 4, 2007
Lancashire
I don't think the game is in a state, I just think too many players think you have to shoot loads of paint to be a good player:(
I agree - I've been playing for a year on a tight budget - I've been borrowing a mates old autococker, no ramping, I'm totally useless at walking the trigger on it, and I couldn't afford to waste any paint by just laying it down - I was limiting myself to a hopper per match!

Needless to say, me and my team (http://fade2gray.com - shameless plug) won a few tournaments at the Northern Quarter this year, and are hoping for bigger and better things next year.

It aint the marker, it aint the rate of fire, and it aint the paint - it's the person behind the marker that makes a good player. :D

CAMDENELECTRIC

KU Nemesis
Jun 4, 2007
Newcastle Under-Lyme
I Belive , That YOu Got Ripped Off, With That Kinda Money You Could Get A Etek Hopper, And Bottle , Shame.

Wow you really are a fool!, I think this kid has got the idea that his setup might not be the best in the world:mad: Why dont you ****ing leave him alone if your going to say stuff like that! If you are going to post up at least post something constructive! Help him out or give him advice he needs not tell him that he got ripped off and he could have got a lot better setup. We all know, him included, that he could have done better and I think we are past the point of taking the piss!

Status
Not open for further replies.