Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

new gun??????????????

shifty

in fear of a codding
Aug 10, 2001
the puppets lair
do you guys think i should move up from a vert feed cocker with a flatline airsystem and freak to an angel with a.i.r. and a freak. is it worth me saving the money cos i can have it in about 6 months.
the main reason i want to move is i want a faster, lighter and more consistent gun. if not the angel, what about a matrix?????
i play upfront and the reason i chose the angel over the matrix is cos its smaller and has better gas consumption.
please help me.
:D
:p
:confused:
:)

LARSEN

Jul 17, 2001
Aarhus, Denmark
Visit site
What do you meen.........

More consistent ?

Does it come better that an autococker ?

The Angel might be faster but more consistent.....nah, don't think so.

Impulse Vision is another option if you want an electro.

Rob

Forbidden Impulse
Jul 14, 2001
Poole, UK.
Visit site
buy a vision impulse mate, they rock. just get a new trigger and the gun is perfect.

I dont even carry a squeegie on the field anymore cos this thing wont chop on me whatever i do... the ROF is great, they come with a maxflow reg which is consistent as anything out there. I honestly dont have a bad word to say about this marker.

the operation is simple... its easy to clean and lube. Plenty of upgrades are out or due out soon (including a LCD grip if such toys amuse you)

dont be fooled by the angel hype... they're expensive but the ARENT the best gun money can buy.

shifty

in fear of a codding
Aug 10, 2001
the puppets lair
vision

now before you come to any coclusions this is my experience with the vision wich my mate had and it was the most unriliable gun i ever shot.
im not saying they are all bad its just i dont want to risk it.

Rob

Forbidden Impulse
Jul 14, 2001
Poole, UK.
Visit site
reliability hasnt been a problem for me (and after my last marker this came as a relief).

i just clean and lube my gun regularly... and i have NEVER had a problem with it on the field. I go on to the field... i shoot some paint (which never breaks thanks to the eye)... i come off the field. No problem. The max flow keeps it very consistent (even using co2 which is a bonus).

visit this forum-

pbnation impulse forum

these guys are all impule owners... ask them what they think of the marker as regards reliability and im sure you'll get positive answers.

really the impy is a very simple gun. A hammer, valve and bolt.. thats it. So there isnt alot to go wrong. As with most markers what really matters is basic cleaning.

dont let the price fool you... these are great guns.