Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

New Sales and Classifieds Rules

Impulse raider

RAMPAGE/SNATCH
Jun 4, 2008
HAMPSHIRE
pictures with user name and date

Is the above mentioned ness, when someone has a feedback thread with a good rep on his sales Lump ??

Carl

Andygoth

Phantoms are still cool
Apr 14, 2008
Stafford
Can I suggest that people are not allowed to sell out of test air or co2 bottles? Or damaged ones. I've seen several of these recently advertised as needing retest or chipped.
People should get it tested and then sell it. Not pass on the potential problem to someone else to deal with.

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
Can I suggest that people are not allowed to sell out of test air or co2 bottles? Or damaged ones. I've seen several of these recently advertised as needing retest or chipped.
People should get it tested and then sell it. Not pass on the potential problem to someone else to deal with.
dont see why not, will clear it

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Guys at the end of the day try to keep in mind that you are buying stuff off the internet, from someone you aren't likely to meet.

Always ask are you willing to send this person money? If in doubt, forget about it.

Rider

scottishwarriors.co.uk
are currently running threads to remain as is, or are we to go back and redo photos with names/dates?

if we are readvertising stuff, or a thread is old and the items have been listed for some time, is there a point at which the name/date stamp would be considered "expired" and need redone?

if for example i had an item listed for 3 months, not selling, would i need to redo the pic to prove i was still in possession of said item and i hadn't actually sold it?